Did they buff support?

thebossman2202
401 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I recently tried the KE7 and the FG-42 and they are shreding! The shotguns are even better, like the M1897 went from being the worst gun the support class to the most versaltile. Plus I've gotten better mmgs recoil so basically every single gun in this class is either great or good

Fingers crossed it don't get nerfed!

Comments

• MarxistDictator
    5225 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Support has always been really good gun wise. Assault just gets more use because he has good guns and millions of explosives.
  • thebossman2202
    401 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Support has always been really good gun wise. Assault just gets more use because he has good guns and millions of explosives.

Oh yeah of course, but I think balances it out. Real talk if the assault did not have all these explosives support would be the best inthe game
  • mf_shro0m
    2348 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Oh yeah of course, but I think balances it out. Real talk if the assault did not have all these explosives support would be the best inthe game

That really says more about recon and medic’s shortcomingsthan anything else
  • thebossman2202
    @y_j_es_i Nah, medicz are still not to be trifiled with. Yeah I know that right it seems that medics are trash, but the smoke grenades, infinite heal and of course the wonderful thompson, suomi and MP40 are too good.
  • Hawxxeye
    7554 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I recently tried the KE7 and the FG-42 and they are shreding! The shotguns are even better, like the M1897 went from being the worst gun the support class to the most versaltile. Plus I've gotten better mmgs recoil so basically every single gun in this class is either great or good

Fingers crossed it don't get nerfed!

Actually the 12G Automatic is equal with the M1897 in virtually every stat other than having even higher RoF so it is even better. You can fire it like a semi auto and have the same results as the M1897 or you can fire it at its maximum RoF in a panic situation.