ALVP clan

evilego3x3
4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Looking for a legit clan? Serious members only please willing to post videos of your highlights up on YouTube from battlefield bad company 2 battle field 3 and 4 example ( ALVP “ your name “ Battle field 4 highlights ) and with our OWN severs to play on and doing clan wars just imagine being in a battle field clan “ ALVP “ down the list becoming the best clan ever!!! If you’re really looking forward to join message me on Instagram or Twitter @Alvpclan remember the more the better might think it’s wack now just wait till it becomes big your auntie and uncle gonna beg to join in.

Comments

• KorpusDraige
    2261 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Late to the party for this. :p
  • evilego3x3
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nope, but dm on insta
  • KorpusDraige
    2261 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nope, but dm on insta
    Yeah, the game is dead, no one really scrims anymore haha.
  • evilego3x3
    Yes they do you have to play, I’m doing it on bf4 as well
  • evilego3x3
    Game was never dead if I can continuously find lobbies every time I get on
  • ragnarok013
    2035 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Thread moved to the Platoon recruitment section
  • KorpusDraige
    Game was never dead if I can continuously find lobbies every time I get on
    I'm talking about "competitive Battlefield 4" is dead, not about finding lobbies. lol
  • evilego3x3
    Ohh okay, you play?
  • KorpusDraige
    Ohh okay, you play?
    Since 2013, yeah. :p