Introducing Battlefield V: Firestorm Duo Weekend

Comments

• ShevermiN
    357 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 14
    In one hour of  Firestorm I had 3 time outs couldn't match make please come back later.  One game 350+ ping 5 minutes, one game 250+ ping 8 minutes, last game crashed to desktop at game launch after 5 minutes in matchmaking screen.

DICE Please ?????     this is a joke.

I mean really how is this suppose to be fun in any way.
  • Orosius87
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Make It permanent, it's hard to coordinate 4 friends to Play a Game.
  • noixdecitron
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The duo mode, in addition to being super fun to play with a friend, allows Battlefield Firestorm to stand out even more from the other Battleroyal. Want to play solo? We can. Want to play with a friend? We can. Want to play with a group of friends? We can. Really it's great, and I hope you'll put the duo mode back in at the end of this weekend because it really adds something fantastic to the game.

In the other feedbacks to be made, it would be necessary to scatter a little more the loots of the players when they die in order to facilitate the recovery of the objects even more. I have also, with friends, noticed two very serious bugs: There are sometimes random desk returns on Firestorm (and it's very painful) and occasionally an interface bug that makes it impossible to throw equipment on the ground. You have to make "Esc", go to the Options, and come back to the game to unlock the trick. It's a bit painful.

The animation where the character changes its plates is a bit too long for my taste too, even if it is visually pretty and very well done, one or two seconds less would always be a bonus!
  • Nexusone13
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hi 
    Make Firestorm Duo permanent please, cause it's hard to have a full squad of friends... thx
  • Kimsterthebrave
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My vote for a continuation of Firestorm Duos please.  There are hotter drops, but that's more exciting. :)  Great to play with a tight knit couple!  Many thanks!
  • Boznatch
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Do not remove duo's on Monday.... you will lose players. People will go to other BR's.
  • nimbuscenter
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Permanent duos... PLEASE!
  • MerkMane1
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Awesome to get duos!!! I usually only play with one other person in BR games so this is just what I wanted! Make it permanent asap
  • Provence87
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Found mid and especially late game more enjoyable than solo as there seems to be less camping in duos.  Personally don't have enough people regularly for squads, so playing squads always requires playing with a random third and/or fourth person, so better on that front too.  Finally, also makes vehicles a bit more viable. Overall, a permanent duo mode would probably prevent firestorm becoming an occasional fun change of pace from CQ for me personally. 
  • SirSpectacle
    677 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Duos are great, it's so much easier to find one mate to play with than three. Gameplay is also feels smoother than with squads. This should be a permanent mode!
  • Bende1555
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Duo mode is great game mode, don't remove it please!
  • GlazyPeddington
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Duo is a must in BR modes in my opinion! No exeptions in firestorm :) Firestorm duos was all good fun... Keep it pls... :) 
  • Wimston
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 15
    Please make Duos a permanent Mode. It is so much fun with 2 player squads

Make Firestorm Duo permanent please, cause it's hard to have a full squad of friends... thx
    Post edited by Wimston on
  • j79b
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Duo's forever!! Enough said
  • Wimston
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 15
    Hi 

Post edited by Wimston on
  • Ewoque
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Played around 25 games with my teammate. Got around 11 V's. And i can easily say that it was best Firestorm experience since launch. Also get 1 top1 with random guy. It is pretty easy to find 1 teammate everyday. Please, make it permanent!!!
  • p4uLi
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Please make Duos a permanent Mode. It is so much fun with 2 player squads. :-)
  • FlamantsRoses
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't really like any BR in solo. And it's hard to find 3 teammates, so 3 good teammates is a miracle. Please, make duo a permanent mode, it's the best way to play with friend. 
  • SmaleC
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't know who came up with idea that duos will be removed. Best BR variation is gone and now I don't really feel like getting back to the game... Don't want to play solo, I don't have friends to play Squads. Stupid move to remove Duos. There is no good excuse to back this decision up.
  • Wimston