Introducing Battlefield V: Firestorm Duo Weekend

Comments

• MissNorway
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We really need to keep the Duo-mode. Its much more fast paced than Solo and its often hard to find a full Squad. Keep it, please!
  • imarello
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dear Dice,

Decided to make my first ever forum post just to say: as several people above have mentioned, playing Firstorm in duo is the best way to enjoy BR.

I played around 30-40 games over the weekend and had a blast. Truly awesome ”only in Battlefield”- moments.

Please please please make it permanent.
  • Brushb3nder
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why Dice, why do you dangle a carrot in front of us just to remove it a week later. Please stop doing that. Put the duo mode back in please and stop with the teasing. 

• Wimston
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 15
    Hello, good morning, I wanted to comment. Removing duos mode on battlefield 5 has been the biggest mistake you've ever made, it's a simple game mode that got hooked on many of the Battlefield gamer community.

!! VERY SERIOUS ERROR !!

Eliminate the duos when we are screaming for you to leave it permanent,
    I do not know what his position is or what he thinks, but it is clear that he does not think for the community. I hope that this makes you think again, in fact, a step back and not that step that you have taken in false to eliminate or eliminate. deactivate duos mode,

With all this I do not mean only me, the vast majority of the community, the duos are activated, please.

With all this and without the intention of offending, I hope that for once you listen to the Battlefield Community,

Lately you do not listen to anyone in the community and, in the long run, it will be expensive, because the community is all members.

!! I HOPE THAT YOU RECTIFY HOW GOOD WISE YOU ARE !!

A greeting and thanks in advance.
    Post edited by Wimston on
  • Viagi
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It need to be permanent asap. It was perfect, why the time limited _before_ the Easter Holidays?  
  • Ewilliamfarmer
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Did it change the pacing of the games for you?

A: I felt no change in the pacing

Did it cause for hotter drops?

A: The drops felt the same in the already popular drop spots. Maybe an increase in the smaller/non-named locations.

Were you enjoying it as much as Solos and Squads?

A: Enjoyed it the most out of the 3 options. Due to life/schedule of my current squad we rarely have more than 2 people on at a time. Duos was the most fun we've had in Firestorm since launch.

Were you primarily playing with Randoms, or Squadding with a friend, and how did each of those two matchmaking types change things for you with the experience?

A: I always squad with a friend. My experience is Randos never have a mic or do not communicate. Not a great situation when communicating is key to survival.

Because we play as a Duo almost exclusively we just don't queue into Squads. It is too frustrating relying on teammates who can't tell us that someone is near them or willing to share loot so the team as a whole is best equipped for victory. Duo's isn't a limited time event for my squad. It's the only way for us to play. Thank you
  • craign82
    213 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Once they realise their mistake by removing duos, how quickly can/will they get it back live?
    Is it a case of 'we're adding it back in, it's available from tomorrow'
    or is it more likely going to be 'we're adding it back in, it's available from the next chapter, in 6 weeks time'
  • GiantRowan
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Please add duos back as soon as possible!

no further tweaking needed, it worked perfectly
  • actionben
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bring DUOS back please!
  • Gun51ing3r
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Please make it permanent!!!!! :)
  • Fabrixx86
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BRING BACK DUO...U HAVE 2 HOUR TO PUT IT BACK OR ME AND MY 10 000 FRIENDS WILL NEVER BUY AN EA GAME! 
  • D3athBl0550m
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Duos had a GREAT dynamic to it! p-p-p-p-p-please make it a permanent addition like soon, like tomorrow or today or now... DO IT ye gods of gaming! Bestow this blessing upon this poor peasants XBox so that I may smite my foes again with my singular buddy!! Thanks!
  • Wimston
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 15
    Espero que pronto esté activado el modo dúos por favor
  • HerrRossi_o7
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bring it back plz
  • loureiro01000
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 15
    When will duos be avaiable again, in the time that i played everything worked as intended.
    Bring it back please.
  • Themax30340
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bien sûr vous êtes obliger de retirer le mode le plus jouer .....
  • JDowds777
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Duos plays just as well as squads and probably better than solos, should definitely be a permanent feature
  • bolder76
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Now you're forcing me to play something other than firestorm duos. Why? I don't like picking up randoms and i always have at least one friend playing BFV.
  • nrvZeart
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    super le mode duo merci