Introducing Battlefield V: Firestorm Duo Weekend

Comments

• Lmao9plaet
    6 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Duo was AMAZING! please make it permanent, firestorm has completely replaced PUBG for me and my mates, we are loving it. But we cant always assemble a full squad, so duo is a great alternative :) 
  • AWulle
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    PartWelsh said:

Morning folks,

Today we’re introducing Duo to Firestorm. It’s available in game for you to play right now.

It’s our first time putting Duo out into the wild having started work on the mode much later in Firestorms development. We love it, and we think it’s a great addition to the game, but we recognize best that we’re better hearing that from you, and we’d appreciate your support in helping to make it a strong addition to Firestorm, and Battlefield V.

We’re making it available until 10am UTC on Monday 15th April, at which point we’ll come back to you all to ask how you found the experience. Did it change the pacing of the games for you? Did it cause for hotter drops? Were you enjoying it as much as Solos and Squads? Were you primarily playing with Randoms, or Squadding with a friend, and how did each of those two matchmaking types change things for you with the experience?

You can add your feedback here on this thread, so don’t be shy to share your thoughts as you go. Next week, we’ll look at the hard data that we get from our various teams, as well as the feedback that you share with us here. We’ll then come back and share our learnings next week.

Enjoy Duo!

FM

I enjoyed DUO's more then SQUADS and SOLO.
    Only played DUO  with a friend.
    I think in about 1/5 of the games one of the two gets a connection time out error when loading in. 
    One friend will load in and the other stays behind in the menu.
    We are both in the netherlands with optic fibre connections, hardwired in the PS4 PRO. 

Did duo cause for better drops? 
    Not really, if so not overwelming. 

There were games where we couldnt find  any good loot after the drop, and had to play more cautious in the beginning.
    Other times we only had to kill 2 players and had the entire village to loot for ourselfs. 
    Kinda depends on where you land. 

I think the loot drops were really random.. Sometime's soo many armor shields, sometimes none at all. Sometimes lots of SMG ammo, sometimes hardly any rifle ammo. 

Looking forward getting more information from you guys and when this gamemode will return, asap preferably  :smiley:  :smile:
  • Zepppos
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    just put it back in... and then do some updates on it... 
  • rulingblock969
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Duos is great! Make it permanent :)
  • Lethan77
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bring it baaaack.
  • danielblomqvist
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    duo mode filled the missing gap. There are so many occasions where only one of my mates can join in and since there is a bit of issues with the 4 squad mode we often wind up in a 2 person squad against a lot of 4 person squads = dying. The duo mode was, to me, more intriguing and challenged us to be more daring as well as playing more and have more fun. Please make it a set mode an not just a weekend thing. We need this!
  • gabwolf94
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    YOU HAVE TO PUT THE DUO ON FIRESTORM, WE ARE HAVING A LOT OF FUN, MAKING IT PERMANENTLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Zaminoz
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Duo mode is great for when you don't have 3 friends to get a full squad going, sure public 4-man squad works but some nights you just want to bang out a couple of rounds with a friend. and 2 vs 4 man squads are nasty. Bring back the Duos!
  • simoxx75
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I love this modality with 2 players.....because only sometime I have 4 friends players for play in squad..... Please Restore this mode
    Tnx
    ID simoxx
  • spalt0r
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    bring duo back!
  • Toqias
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Please bring back DUO-mode.Was awesome
  • RSKonzen
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Bring duo mode back and make it permanent, thx.
  • JamieCurnock
    558 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This is one of the few posts that have overwhelming support where the comments are largely positive. Clearly the consensus is that duos need to be permanent.
  • RayVonUK
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 16
    Glad you enjoyed it lads I wish that I could get into it.
  • GCGareth
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DUO is the best Mode i play  in Fire Storm.  Please make it permanent.
  • GU3stkill3r
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bring duos back...had loads of fun playing the mode...
  • vxDALLASxv
    Please bring duos back for good!!
    It was the most fun my best friend I have had in BFV
  • LordKire93
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The Duo Modus was an very extraordinary gaming experience. One of the most fun OnlineShooter settings i have ever seen. In my opinion it is a Must have, for the game. It's something whole Different, to join with 1 Partner, messing with 2 Person Team, on this Huge and awesome map, than the squad Mode. Squads are cool as well but more stress loaded and i don't always have 3 mates online, Who want to play battlefield at the same point of time. If you want to play with a friend, it's very sad that you aren't able to play Firestorn, exept of joining in a squad with two randoms, Who you aren't able to talk to.
    I hope So Bad, that the Duo will continue soon, it was truly great to have it in the game.
  • Evil_FietsBel
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks Dice, for bringing it back, you've listened to the community, probs for that.
  • Xristosmpinos21
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Will you place the duo mode again or I will start pubg again?😏😏
This discussion has been closed.