Introducing Battlefield V: Firestorm Duo Weekend

1234568»

Comments

• burzums1
    5 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 17
    Thanks Dice, for bringing it back, you've listened to the community, probs for that.

Did they? I cant see duo mode :(
    Post edited by burzums1 on
  • iwork4beer
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    EA / Battlefield guys this is how you stop all us whinging aussies from complaining about Firestorm,. Change your front end client so Aussies know when they are connected to a server and tell them how many more players are needed to start the server. Simple, listen to your customers. Oh yeah how about you put some local servers in Australia too.
  • SHiFTY59_g9ltrl
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What about not living in middle of nowhere aussie boys?

Hey EA, duos mode -> Bring it Back. ASAP.
  • CyW_Frag_Harry
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Can't believe that duo has been dropped. Why? Only reason why I started playing BF5 again. Often can't get a squad together and playing with random players without comms spoils the fun. Please make it permanent.
  • DoctorAbemix
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Me and my friend was going to play firestorm duo today, then i see you have removed it, well then we won't play BFV then. See you guys in Rainbow six siege.
  • ShevermiN
    389 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Don't see what the big issue is here, have never got into a game of Duo's yet. After 3 hours of trying.
  • Frozenschintzel
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Please bring DUO's back!!! If you cant get enough players you should probably consider making exciting changes to the game ie, more maps and weapons, I truly believe removing DUO's will decrease the quality of firestorm and those who play it will look at alterative games rather than just play squads with randoms. For example I have battlefield to play and catch up with my brother who lives overseas, we would rather play a different battle royal than have to play squads with people who don't have mics and don't want to play with strategy. 
    Please bring it back or you will surely lose us and many other similar players, Thank you
  • billinio87
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Duo back was great! I can't understand why would you take it off. Now it is almost impossible to find a game as a 2 men squad. And when you do find some random people you can't comm witth them.
    Yhis is really disappointing!
    Please bring duo mode back!
  • CyW_Frag_Harry
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    How frustrating is this. Can't play duo with my mate...have to play squad...but more than half the time end up playing only with my mate against squads of 4 because our squad doesn't fill up...BRING DUO BACK!!! OR SORT OUT THE AUTOFILLING OF SQUADS
  • JOSHWEEFOX
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    May you please but duo back up. Me and my friends are getting better in a buddy link up. Dice and staff. Give us back duo
  • Wimston
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 12
    [Mod edit: content removed]
  • burzums1
    Again? Guys come on, this is not serious... Why you need to cut off 2nd time duo mode? Is this a problem to put duo mode back up? 
  • AWulle
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks Dice, for bringing it back, you've listened to the community, probs for that.

lol
  • Vanticate
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 15
    [Mod edit: content removed]
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • kaldeion69
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    follow without listenig to the comunity...  BRING DUOS AGAIN!!!
  • burzums1
    Is there some info why does they removed duo mode again? Any reasons? Some comments from DICE?
  • Zepppos
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    will it ever return??? 
  • ChickenTheTank
    261 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bring duos back! Bring duos back!
  • AWulle
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So when is this weekend? Might play bf again
  • adamwounder
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Really have to say I've givin up waiting for duos now and stop playing as a result.. what a way to waist a great battle royal...
    Some day makers will realise us people who buy these games keeps them employed ... it's like going to war with no soldier's .... i have voiced as much as I could for myself , my friends and for all of you .... until the next good battle royal comes along I may see you then ...
This discussion has been closed.