Weekly BF

I hate this game and I'm done

14567810»

Comments

• trip1ex
    4906 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    you would think someone today could make a retro looking BF game today with a fairly small budget. 
  • The_Violator_NZ
    534 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You'd think EA or DICE could give us the remastered BF3 that we deserve with a fairly small budget...
  • stabbinhobo
    581 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You'd think EA or DICE could give us the remastered BF3 that we deserve with a fairly small budget...
    If you are going to remaster any of them make it the original and DC mod... god that was good fun to play. 
  • VOLBANKER
    1045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Recording the audio of the various guns shooting in different types of terrain is a huge undertaking if it’s gonna match Battlefield’s in quality and quantity. First you have to get access to the various weapons which for i.e. WWII weapons means (I assume) borrowing guns and ammunition from museums etc. Then travel to forests, desert, various indoor locations and so on where you record a number of single gun shots as well as auto fire for each gun in the game. Then back home to do manual editing of each audio file to edit out unwanted noise (birds singing, wind blowing etc.) 

The cost involved has got to be quite substantial, which is probably why no other shooter comes close to matching Battlefield in audio.
  • SPARTAN_12B
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 20
    DJTN1 wrote: »
    OP, I certainly understand your frustration and it's understandable - but until we learn our lesson and stop buying these half baked games they're not going to learn theirs and release a polished and complete product.

It is what it is....

HALF BAKED!!! BRUH STOP ✋!!! This game wasnt even pre-heated what do you mean ma dawg 😂😂😂 Dice litterally put the cake mix on the counter ( still in the box ) with the eggs ( still in the carton ) and butter ( still wrapped ) and left it there...DICE DIDNT EVEN MIX THE ELEMEMTS!! they said " HAVE AT IT!!! .....if you want it mixed thats gonna cost you some cash!....pre heat? Hold on will have that warming up for ya SOON...." THE ADACITY OF YOU SIR FOR YOU TO EVEN GIVE THE LITTLE RESPECT OF "HALF BAKED"....STOP IT 😂😂😂😂....( Note i stopped playing the game and uninstalled 2 weeks after release and decided to just spectate the game through the forums and not suprised with what im reading.... Not with the garbage they dishing out)
    Post edited by SPARTAN_12B on