I hate this game and I'm done

Comments

• ackers75
    2331 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 19
    It’s a pretty fun game but the frustrating silly bugs soon overtakes the fun part.

This industry needs more regulation as its just making a mockery of the consumer!
    Should be still entitled to a refund if bugs are still present 6 month after launch.

That would soon kick these devs into gear.
  • alienstout
    680 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ackers75 said:
    netcode worse due to taking uk servers offline!

But the matchmaking... is better with less servers. Yeah, that's some logic.
  • G-Gnu
    1399 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    When all my classes are on rank 20 i will leave, there is nothing left that appeals me in this game. 
  • DrunkwoIf
    297 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    honestly you could tell it was bad just from the Beta. and thats why i saved my money.
  • research-kitchen
    348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I couldn't bring myself to buy this game after playing the beta, I've bought almost every BF game until this one.  Instead of a rant I'll just say this, the game just seem like to much work.  Taking out spotting is for the HC players.  I'm sure the majority would like spotting back, I couldn't see anyone at distance unless they were moving. 

Tell EA with your wallet or purse next game, don't be so quick to pre order or purchase.  
  • DRUNKMONKEY9821
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Back to bad company 😛
  • xKusagamix
    933 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 4
    BFV is not a bad game, it's actually a good game but not a fun game anymore.

Too much realistic stuffs killed the fun. I miss the Jihad jeep in BF4.

These dumb, unrealistic and time wasting things are what made BF4 fun.
  • plasticman883
    374 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's just a bad game, if you look at the evidence it's just overall a bad game. I know small amount of people like it but anyone with eyes and ears knows this game got universally panned.

Like I said before BFV is to BF what Infinite warfare is to COD.
    See, words have meanings.  If you say "horse" you'd better be pointing at a horse, not a cow.  And when you say "universally" you'd better stick to the meaning provided by the dictionary: "3. Done, produced, or shared by all members of the class or group under consideration: a discovery that met with universal acclaim."  So if you say "universally panned" you're saying everyone who has commented on BFV agrees it's a bad game.  But if you look at Metacitic, 51 professional critics gave the PC version of BFV an average score of 81, the console versions having slightly lower scores.  User scores tend to be far lower for obvious reasons, unhappy customers being much more likely to sound off than happy customers as anyone in a business dealing with the public can confirm.  For reference, Anthem got a score of 58, Fallout 76 a score of 52, and Resident Evil 2 a score of 89.

So unless you actually meant something different than the plain meaning of your words, you're wrong, BFV did not get universally panned.  If they'd asked me I'd have said the game's most serious issues are not technical, but the short-sighting and counter-productive policies of EA like no rented servers, live service, and a weak anti-cheat.  I still like the game, but I think in the long run those foolish choices by EA will make BFV a smaller and shorter-lived game than it could have been.
    lol, didn't this age well. Imagine thinking industry reviews meant anything. It was /is well known that the most sought after reviews were determined on ideological points as much as bona fide gaming ones.

• Yahia
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    parkingbrake said:

SilkWildey said:
    It's just a bad game, if you look at the evidence it's just overall a bad game. I know small amount of people like it but anyone with eyes and ears knows this game got universally panned.

See, words have meanings.  If you say "horse" you'd better be pointing at a horse, not a cow.  And when you say "universally" you'd better stick to the meaning provided by the dictionary: "3. Done, produced, or shared by all members of the class or group under consideration: a discovery that met with universal acclaim."  So if you say "universally panned" you're saying everyone who has commented on BFV agrees it's a bad game.  But if you look at Metacitic, 51 professional critics gave the PC version of BFV an average score of 81, the console versions having slightly lower scores.  User scores tend to be far lower for obvious reasons, unhappy customers being much more likely to sound off than happy customers as anyone in a business dealing with the public can confirm.  For reference, Anthem got a score of 58, Fallout 76 a score of 52, and Resident Evil 2 a score of 89.

So unless you actually meant something different than the plain meaning of your words, you're wrong, BFV did not get universally panned.  If they'd asked me I'd have said the game's most serious issues are not technical, but the short-sighting and counter-productive policies of EA like no rented servers, live service, and a weak anti-cheat.  I still like the game, but I think in the long run those foolish choices by EA will make BFV a smaller and shorter-lived game than it could have been.

lol, didn't this age well. Imagine thinking industry reviews meant anything. It was /is well known that the most sought after reviews were determined on ideological points as much as bona fide gaming ones.

That's why I didn't bother responding to him as soon as I saw he brought up "professional critics" yeah right
  • xXHamatoYoshiXx
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    zack9912000 said:a incomplete and non fucnting game. 

I seem to play it just fine almost daily, just saying.   Everything is subjective.
    Sales figures don't lie homie.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Back to bad company 😛
    Bad Company 2 pretty much dead for XBOX. I tried other day.  The server was 1vs1.
  • Texator
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BF V is a strange game. Somtimes i log on and have really fun playing it, other times i log on and it is just frustrating playing it.
    It have the potential to be a very good game for sure but it needs work, the right kind of work.
    I still stuck on every second stone. The hit indicator shows random stuff but not the direction from where the shot came, in a game with that good working camoflage and fast ttk i have to rely on the hit indicator to have, at least, a small chance to fight back
    i was so happy when they announced there is no premium anymore. But now, after seeing we get almost nothing new, i prefer to pay for premium and get 4 extensions with new maps for sure.
    There is still time to do the right work and make BF V to a good and populated game but if they waste more time with things like combined arms etc. the time will run out fast.
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yahia said:
    parkingbrake said:

SilkWildey said:

That's why I didn't bother responding to him as soon as I saw he brought up "professional critics" yeah right
    So we've gone from "universally panned" to not universally panned but the critics you disagree with just don't count.  Got it.  Moving the goalposts, always fun.
  • OverLord01a
    170 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sorry but reviews do mean something to the consumer. Online or not people do pay attention to them and do judge the game by them. Agree or not thats the reality of it. Without those "critics" people would be blindly buying a lemon of a game and devs would never learn past there mistakes.
  • oneCelph
    33 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've never tried harder to like a game as much as this one.
    Still won't give up but tbh I'm running out of hair.

Cut all explosive damage to infantry by half, at least that would be something positive. God I hate the nade rifle/piat...