2 headshots in a round challenge, TOW, not tracking

ABC-Warrior-real
31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
the challenge reads 2 headshots in one round. I've done this multiple times now but the progress icon that pops up only shows me at 50% completion, the 2nd shot isn't being recorded. Why isn't this tracking? I've got no interest in playing Firestorm so this challenge is the only way for me to progress towards this week's reward.

Why isn't the 2nd shot being recorded? The challenge also says this can be achieved in ANY game mode, so I tried co op mode but that didn't register at all.  What the hell???

Comments

• Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    the challenge reads 2 headshots in one round. I've done this multiple times now but the progress icon that pops up only shows me at 50% completion, the 2nd shot isn't being recorded. Why isn't this tracking? I've got no interest in playing Firestorm so this challenge is the only way for me to progress towards this week's reward.

Why isn't the 2nd shot being recorded? The challenge also says this can be achieved in ANY game mode, so I tried co op mode but that didn't register at all.  What the hell???

CO OP is not part of multiplayer game modes.
  • ABC-Warrior-real
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    That's fine, but the challenge says any game mode and some assignments can be completed in co op mode. Point is, my 2nd headshot isn't tracking so I'm hoping someone else has either had the same problem or can clarify the challenge if it's been worded badly.
  • olavafar
    2123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm not sure but I think it might actually be 'in one life'. I had the same issue with my second not counting and then I did one more headshot in the same life (when I thought the first one should have completed the assignment) and it got completed.
  • astraussdc
    356 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Like so many things in this game, it's broken.  You actually have to get two headshot kills in a single life, not round.
  • the_Aherus
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • ElliotLH
    8910 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    olavafar said:
    I'm not sure but I think it might actually be 'in one life'. I had the same issue with my second not counting and then I did one more headshot in the same life (when I thought the first one should have completed the assignment) and it got completed.
    Think you're right about that. I had to get three for it to complete, and I died after the first one.
  • ABC-Warrior-real
    Thanks for the reply, I'll give it a go
  • AssassinoX1
    269 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah I had problems too. At first I thought it was in one life but I thought I still had it at 50% after dying and did have multiple headshots in one life but it still didn't count. I guess I was mistaken though? I started to think it's two in objective areas, possibly two in one life in objective areas. It took me like 8 headshots between two lives to get it to pop and half of them were in the same objective area. So it might be messed up in more ways then just the text.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I just found this: https://dm.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/bc49ym/fyi_the_nonfirestorm_tides_of_war_path_has_the/

Typical DICE communication fail ... again.

Apparently, you're supposed to get the two headshot kills in one life. 
  • Pyr0Plazma
    404 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's two Headshots in one life. As stated earlier developer oversight (again)..