Weekly Debrief

Tankers get way to much hate.

Comments

• parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    RayVonUK said:
    Tanks are good and they take a lot of skill to do properly, unfortunately most tankers are crap, play to get a good score and dont care about the rest of the team.

Back when we didn't have stats tracked there were a lot more skilled tankers.

Agreed, in most cases it's the player that is the problem. When I'm driving a tank I try to push the objectives so long as I have help, infantry around me to keep me from being surrounded and PIATed to death. If the infantry bugs out then I'm in reverse gear and I'll try somewhere else, I know what will happen if I roll in alone. But whenever possible I try to help my team, I'm not worried about my stats. Clearly a lot of guys who get into tanks care only about their stats, including some who run up amazing scores. They make zero effort to capture or hold objectives, and they're gone if it looks like the opposing team is going to push on them. The end of infinite ammo for tanks presumably happened because of those players, the ones who in previous BF titles would camp on a hill the whole round (preferably in the red zone) shooting into one objective. At least now they occasionally have to go back and reload, of course some of our tanker friends consider that a great injustice, no surprise there.
  • IDirtY_SeCreT
    530 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 15
    The irony is all the changes made camping even more effective than it was in previous titles. If some dude wanted to camp with his tank in BF4 he was extremely uneffective and not even getting kills, same goes for the MAA on most maps when people would stay in homebase. Now we have tanks that require about zero skill when camping cause the tank guns and coaxial mgs have nearly zero bullet drop. At the same time pushing tankers get punished with running out of ammo and not beeing able to restore full health without a resupply or a support player that uses his brain. The ideas DICE had and implemented may sound good but they achieved the total opposite. But when I look at everything they've done with tanks I tend to think this is exactly what they wanted to achieve.
    Post edited by IDirtY_SeCreT on
  • MBT_Layzan
    1495 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    RayVonUK said:
    Tanks are good and they take a lot of skill to do properly, unfortunately most tankers are crap, play to get a good score and dont care about the rest of the team.

Back when we didn't have stats tracked there were a lot more skilled tankers.

Agreed, in most cases it's the player that is the problem. When I'm driving a tank I try to push the objectives so long as I have help, infantry around me to keep me from being surrounded and PIATed to death. If the infantry bugs out then I'm in reverse gear and I'll try somewhere else, I know what will happen if I roll in alone. But whenever possible I try to help my team, I'm not worried about my stats. Clearly a lot of guys who get into tanks care only about their stats, including some who run up amazing scores. They make zero effort to capture or hold objectives, and they're gone if it looks like the opposing team is going to push on them. The end of infinite ammo for tanks presumably happened because of those players, the ones who in previous BF titles would camp on a hill the whole round (preferably in the red zone) shooting into one objective. At least now they occasionally have to go back and reload, of course some of our tanker friends consider that a great injustice, no surprise there.
    This guy knows how to tank +1

The irony is all the changes made camping even more effective than it was in previous titles.
    Totally. 
  • RayVonUK
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

“Back when we didn't have stats tracked there were a lot more skilled tankers.”[/quote]

Stats made them less skilled? Or the skilled tankers moved on because of the stats?
    I respect your opinion I just don’t see that as the issue.

More tankers actually played as a team and tried to help the team win the round instead of just stat padding, dont get me wrong there were always people that played for KDR but they were nowhere near as common as they are now.
  • MBT_Layzan
    1495 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    RayVonUK said:

“Back when we didn't have stats tracked there were a lot more skilled tankers.”[/quote]

Stats made them less skilled? Or the skilled tankers moved on because of the stats?
    I respect your opinion I just don’t see that as the issue.

More tankers actually played as a team and tried to help the team win the round instead of just stat padding, dont get me wrong there were always people that played for KDR but they were nowhere near as common as they are now.
    (I hate stats)

But when they are there it is niggling in the back of my mind. I can override it, but it's always present.
  • IIIIUNREALIIII
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pyr0Plazma wrote: »
    Tanks require significantly less skill to use than infantry. Obviously in BFV tanks are much weaker, but by and large are still relatively easy yo use in comparison to infantry. 

As long as assault class exists you really can call anything else easy because there is nothing easier compared to that abomination.
    Everyone knows Assault class is braindead (DICE what were you thinking?) But tanks still offer a significant time to react to threats given they take several AT rockets to kill. Only except is if an assault gets behind you with dynamite, but situational awareness and liberal usage of 3D person camera can mitigate that as well. As long as you stay away from flags you should last long enough to rack up plenty of kills. Unless you're driving the StuG IV, that thing is hot trash. 
    hmmm.. I get what you are a saying. Kinda agree, but most of my deaths are happening where I'm in a position to do very little. Or I'm caught in the wave as I call it, or hit by something out the blue wiping me out like a bomber. Then again I'm in the Val and 38t so.. 

Situational awareness, totally! And the 3rd person is essential!

But in this game, with 64 players, so many times I'm flanked and no human being would have had a clue, or I'm engaged tank v tank + infantry and a plane, fighter or bomber just blows me apart, or finishes me off after I've dealt with all that. Or something like I'm working infantry and a tiger that was hidden behind a smoke plume lands a perfect hit from across the map disabling me, and now three assault are racing at me while I'm trying to not get hit again by the tiger.

And god, those V2's, hardly hear them until it's too late. 

Some maps though, like Aerodrome you can really be safe, but I still like the map because I get to pitch myself against other tanks on a more personal level, and it can get hectic! But I wish for more maps like panzerstorm.   

Most of my deaths are come from disabled. You must also read the map. Even situational awareness don't save you. Aerodrome. You are above D and enemies can spawn 1 meter from your tank. Panzerstorm is best map to practice this things. You need to see (first) enemy tanks, take care of your back, feel the moment when you have to go back and go good obj. Don't allow enemy team to take next obj.

One assault can’t destroy me when I'm in Panzer 38T. One assault can destroy me, when I'm in Valantine

I take on my chest some V1 rockets. It was especially for me. 

It's hard to kill Tiger, when he get good positon. Its little challenge. Tiger make above 32? damage per one hit.

Yes, I meet with this very often. Report,hax,cheat,wallhack over and over again.  I'm little toxic (when I'm bored of this) and I triggered them even more. Some of them leave a server and some of them make Rambo actions. Easy kills for me.

It's nice to compete against good tankers, but if good tanker have better tank than you there is small % chance that you kill him.

I aways try to push, but when my team is trash I can't do anything. Without pushing you will not get many kills. So I always push, because I want to  break 100.

• oX_-oBIGBOSS-FoX
    234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If there is anything better than hate from your enemies in a FPS game, that is more hate from them.
  • SmokeD_BabooN
    448 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Tanks in battlefield V require the most skill out of any class to play. They are right next to medics. For a good tanker who’s not playing with a squad, you have to map out each resupply station, and figure out where your team is going.

But here is the thing: not everyone is a good tanker, and even then it doesn’t fit battlefield’s style of gameplay.

Everyone else is running and gunning, and then there is the tanks. Ether slowly coming up, and probably getting blown up by three assaults. Or sitting in the back taking shots.

What did the community expect was going to happen. OF COURSE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO CAMP. Why would you risk your tank, when you know that you will ether run out of ammo in the heat of the battle and blown up. Or run into multiple assaults and get blown up.

People are just fine making assault into the easy call of duty class, that can cripple tanks easily. But want to hate on novice tankers for trying not to get killed and still kill people.

All over battlefield pages on Facebook and multiple other sites is people ranting about tankers camping. Maybe take away some of assaults anti tank weapons and that will change.

Tankers already have enough to worry about in the form of planes. Let alone a one man Rambo with 2/3 Panzerfaust’s, TNT and an anti tank grenade
    In game I can go 70-0 top score out of both sides and I still get some random asking why I didn't push, (and we won?)

I've had tankers write in game, "bunch of camping tankers aimed at me or my sides tanks", then they get nailed by me, or my side in seconds like an scrub because they raced forward way out of their depth. 

I've gone 105-0 top score out of both sides, almost (10k points above any other player on either team), and lost a match but held my side in the fight making it a good battle. But people on the enemy side blame me for the lose trying to get under my skin, and even on forums I'm accused of not even leaving my homebase like anyone could do that from there.

I'm going 20-0 towards the start of a match like three times the kills and points of anyone in the server, facing down enemy armour, and raging assault and I get some random jump into my tank and start telling me what to do and where to go so he can fire. Complains why I'm going back to the depot for what he thinks is a small amount of damage to my tank when really, I'm getting another (emergency repair) and don't have the time to explain. 

I get players accuse me of hacking, either wall hacking or aim botting like every 3rd match it seems these days. Most don't even know the effectiveness of the (spotting scope) on tanks.

Anyway... You are right, good tanking takes skill, strategy, and a cool mind. But a tank can sit in aerodrome on a hill and farm, walk out with 50-0 easy if they know what they are doing too. Bad map design. I like panzerstorm CQ most. 

The more skill you have in tanks, the more you can push, and I've surprised myself with how much I've got in the face of the enemy team at times, but you run a thin line between rampage and obliteration. But boy it's more fun.      
    Agree and disagree with you.

In bF4 you played extensively with staff shell, and camped your own base spawn like no tomorrow.(even when at certain points your team dominated and lost at the end). When you got served with MBT law's you ran away faster than a F1 car. So you are used to camp partly because you have a mindset towards than playstyle and partly due to game. In BF4 you can/could push flags like no tomorrow because tanks could be played agressively. In BFV you can't play this way because they are cheesy but using periscope and a faster turret traverse gets the job done. The con is, and I agree here with you, you can't push alone, you need infy's to secure or flank routes.

So the main for a tanker in BFV is location. Can be seen as camping, in fact it is not. In my opinion the worst campers I saw are on your favourite map Panzerstorm. I saw many bushheroes packed with armor, being worst than recon hillhumpers. But if someone wanna learn tanks, the hard way is to play them on Rotterdam and Devastation. If you survive there, you gonna survive everywhere. 

No hatemails yet, this means I have to qq more. 
  • Hawxxeye
    5529 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If there is anything better than hate from your enemies in a FPS game, that is more hate from them.

Of course there is something better than an opponent's hate, there's his respect. Even better than that is when someone you've fought against becomes a friend and teammate, that is way better than hate. If the only enjoyment you get out of online gaming is making people angry, I feel sorry for you.
    This is how I became friends with an enemy pilot after we clashed several times within two rounds in fighters.
  • MBT_Layzan
    edited April 16
    Tanks in battlefield V require the most skill out of any class to play. They are right next to medics. For a good tanker who’s not playing with a squad, you have to map out each resupply station, and figure out where your team is going.

But here is the thing: not everyone is a good tanker, and even then it doesn’t fit battlefield’s style of gameplay.

Everyone else is running and gunning, and then there is the tanks. Ether slowly coming up, and probably getting blown up by three assaults. Or sitting in the back taking shots.

What did the community expect was going to happen. OF COURSE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO CAMP. Why would you risk your tank, when you know that you will ether run out of ammo in the heat of the battle and blown up. Or run into multiple assaults and get blown up.

People are just fine making assault into the easy call of duty class, that can cripple tanks easily. But want to hate on novice tankers for trying not to get killed and still kill people.

All over battlefield pages on Facebook and multiple other sites is people ranting about tankers camping. Maybe take away some of assaults anti tank weapons and that will change.

Tankers already have enough to worry about in the form of planes. Let alone a one man Rambo with 2/3 Panzerfaust’s, TNT and an anti tank grenade
    In game I can go 70-0 top score out of both sides and I still get some random asking why I didn't push, (and we won?)

I've had tankers write in game, "bunch of camping tankers aimed at me or my sides tanks", then they get nailed by me, or my side in seconds like an scrub because they raced forward way out of their depth. 

I've gone 105-0 top score out of both sides, almost (10k points above any other player on either team), and lost a match but held my side in the fight making it a good battle. But people on the enemy side blame me for the lose trying to get under my skin, and even on forums I'm accused of not even leaving my homebase like anyone could do that from there.

I'm going 20-0 towards the start of a match like three times the kills and points of anyone in the server, facing down enemy armour, and raging assault and I get some random jump into my tank and start telling me what to do and where to go so he can fire. Complains why I'm going back to the depot for what he thinks is a small amount of damage to my tank when really, I'm getting another (emergency repair) and don't have the time to explain. 

I get players accuse me of hacking, either wall hacking or aim botting like every 3rd match it seems these days. Most don't even know the effectiveness of the (spotting scope) on tanks.

Anyway... You are right, good tanking takes skill, strategy, and a cool mind. But a tank can sit in aerodrome on a hill and farm, walk out with 50-0 easy if they know what they are doing too. Bad map design. I like panzerstorm CQ most. 

The more skill you have in tanks, the more you can push, and I've surprised myself with how much I've got in the face of the enemy team at times, but you run a thin line between rampage and obliteration. But boy it's more fun.      
    Agree and disagree with you.

In bF4 you played extensively with staff shell, and camped your own base spawn like no tomorrow.(even when at certain points your team dominated and lost at the end). When you got served with MBT law's you ran away faster than a F1 car. So you are used to camp partly because you have a mindset towards than playstyle and partly due to game. In BF4 you can/could push flags like no tomorrow because tanks could be played agressively. In BFV you can't play this way because they are cheesy but using periscope and a faster turret traverse gets the job done. The con is, and I agree here with you, you can't push alone, you need infy's to secure or flank routes.

So the main for a tanker in BFV is location. Can be seen as camping, in fact it is not. In my opinion the worst campers I saw are on your favourite map Panzerstorm. I saw many bushheroes packed with armor, being worst than recon hillhumpers. But if someone wanna learn tanks, the hard way is to play them on Rotterdam and Devastation. If you survive there, you gonna survive everywhere. 

No hatemails yet, this means I have to qq more. 
    Back on games like bf3/4, I used to aim to draw players off my side and objective play and towards nailing my tank. And in a game with jets/choppers, AC130's and C4 rammers etc, playing (solo) tank vs often mic'd squads all aiming to get me or get back at me, I learned to play with extreme caution and know when to give ground. I still took thousands of flags and defended them on both PC and PlayStation. Thousands of vehicle destroys, kills, decent SPM and KPM which many don't understands, was not boosted up by infantry meat grinder maps. It's all in my stats. I'm not going to be an easy target.

You can't get those kinda stats by camping in a homebase all the time. If a tank gets pinned there, it's because he's facing something/quite a few things and doesn't want to be obliterated.

Aerodrome is a tank campers wet dream, Panzerstorm at least allows for some flanking, and has planes.  
    Post edited by MBT_Layzan on
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1673 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Tankers meh.  Maybe not all but most horse around and do nothing.  I should of captured a few videos yesterday of 3 tanks ramming each other on Hamada.  They went for the easy E and F flags yet hid from the frontlines.
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ said:
    Tankers meh.  Maybe not all but most horse around and do nothing.  I should of captured a few videos yesterday of 3 tanks ramming each other on Hamada.  They went for the easy E and F flags yet hid from the frontlines.

I had a game last night on Hamada were I spawned into a Valentine at the British base, drove to C and had a fight, drove to D and had another fight, drove to E, F and then G where I had a glorious fight in which I destroyed a bomber as it took off and then a Tiger which had its back to me, then drove to C again where I destroyed a PzIV which unfortunately rammed just me just as it blew up and since I'd taken a few hits we both blew up together. The reason I was able to do that was I didn't try to go anywhere alone, I moved in as the infantry moved in, if necessary I'd stop and wait for them before I rolled into an objective, Jeez that was fun, these guys who sit at the back and take long shots and retreat to the spawn whenever they're threatened don't know what they're missing. A really good tanker might have made it to the end of the round, but I had so much fun I didn't care. Playing just for KDR, yikes, what a waste of time, I'll take action over KDR every time.
  • IIIIUNREALIIII
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ said:

I had a game last night on Hamada were I spawned into a Valentine at the British base, drove to C and had a fight, drove to D and had another fight, drove to E, F and then G where I had a glorious fight in which I destroyed a bomber as it took off and then a Tiger which had its back to me, then drove to C again where I destroyed a PzIV which unfortunately rammed just me just as it blew up and since I'd taken a few hits we both blew up together. The reason I was able to do that was I didn't try to go anywhere alone, I moved in as the infantry moved in, if necessary I'd stop and wait for them before I rolled into an objective, Jeez that was fun, these guys who sit at the  back and take long shots and retreat to the spawn whenever they're threatened don't know what they're missing. A really good tanker might have made it to the end of the round, but I had so much fun I didn't care. Playing just for KDR, yikes, what a waste of time, I'll take action over KDR every time.
    Disagree and agree. How about have good KDR and have great actions? You should kill this Panzer 4. Valantine is better tank than Panzer. Tankers IMO have small influence  on the battle (depends of map). Everything depends on your team. You can get 50 kills and win and alos you can have 50 kills and lost. When your team don't push, just camp, what you can do? Rambo mode? I never go into obj where is a lot of cover. It's suicide.  Also some good tankers drive in tanks perfectly. They know when to push, go back, they destroy every enemy tank on their way. They feel game really good and they almost don't make mistakes.

Example.

I have some good round. Really good. Many kills and I killed a lot of enemy tanks. But I lost this round. Why? My team didn't push hard enough or enemy team were good. I felted big resistance from enemy team. 40. From this point they start to hunt me and insult me on chat. They want blood, my death. I didn't let them do it. I focused more and push even harder. At the end of round at least +- 10 assaults go into "suicide" mode and tried to kill me. I kept my team alive. I couldn’t do more. We lost.
  • MBT_Layzan
    parkingbrake said:

GRAW2ROBZ said:

I had a game last night on Hamada were I spawned into a Valentine at the British base, drove to C and had a fight, drove to D and had another fight, drove to E, F and then G where I had a glorious fight in which I destroyed a bomber as it took off and then a Tiger which had its back to me, then drove to C again where I destroyed a PzIV which unfortunately rammed just me just as it blew up and since I'd taken a few hits we both blew up together. The reason I was able to do that was I didn't try to go anywhere alone, I moved in as the infantry moved in, if necessary I'd stop and wait for them before I rolled into an objective, Jeez that was fun, these guys who sit at the  back and take long shots and retreat to the spawn whenever they're threatened don't know what they're missing. A really good tanker might have made it to the end of the round, but I had so much fun I didn't care. Playing just for KDR, yikes, what a waste of time, I'll take action over KDR every time.

Disagree and agree. How about have good KDR and have great actions? You
    should kill this Panzer 4. Valantine is better tank than Panzer. Tankers IMO have small influence  on the battle (depends of map). Everything depends on your team. You can get 50 kills and win and alos you can have 50 kills and lost. When your team don't push, just camp, what you can do? Rambo mode? I never go into obj where is a lot of cover. It's suicide.  Also some good tankers drive in tanks perfectly. They know when to push, go back, they destroy every enemy tank on their way. They feel game really good and they
    almost don't make mistakes.

Example.

I
    have some good round. Really good. Many kills and I killed a lot of enemy
    tanks. But I lost this round. Why? My team didn't push hard enough or enemy
    team were good. I felted big resistance from enemy team. 40. From this point
    they start to hunt me and insult me on chat. They want blood, my death. I
    didn't let them do it. I focused more and push even harder. At the end of round
    at least +- 10 assaults go into "suicide" mode and tried to kill me.
    I kept my team alive. I couldn’t do more. We lost.

I hear you mate, and while you are dealing with raging assault who are in suicide mode, it might look to others like you are not pushing or you are camping but they are wrong. I find this on Rotterdam, when assault target me, I get forced back to A and E flags on CQ there, I can go 70-0 top score but simply can't move out to B or D and C for any length of time due to map design.

And the enemy start calling me a camper when they know if I didn't give ground I'd be easy to take out. It's just so easy for infantry to flank you, attack you from bridges etc on that map. I watch other tanks evaporate on that map in seconds.
  • oX_-oBIGBOSS-FoX
    234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Of course there is something better than an opponent's hate, there's his respect. Even better than that is when someone you've fought against becomes a friend and teammate, that is way better than hate. If the only enjoyment you get out of online gaming is making people angry, I feel sorry for you.
    If you enjoy respecting someone who killed you over and over again, I feel sorry for you too. 
  • Hawxxeye
    5529 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

If you enjoy respecting someone who killed you over and over again, I feel sorry for you too. 

Feeling sorry for someone who acknowledges people who are better than them as such?
  • ElSamuel04
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I feel you man.
    this happens to me too. Being accused of "farming", "camping" of "not helping the team" or even "hacking". This is because a good part of the players do not know the operation of BFV tanks and the variables present in the current round.

The variables are:
    - the type of tank you have chosen
    - the game map
    - the game mode
    - the number of players present
    - The balance between the two factions as an overall player experience
    - the objective you want to attack or defend

it is logical to expect that if you choose a light tank and you are more likely to stand behind the lines and support the infantry up close and avoid the heavy enemy tanks. In the same way, if you choose the heavy tank, you will be able to work well even on the front line as long as there is support.

The game mode is relevant; for example by playing in conquest you will tend more to camper and stay away from enemy targets, move on flat areas and wide spaces, proper because it is very easy for an expert assault to get behind the undisturbed tank and ruin your day. In breakthrough it is easier to attack / defend with the tank just because you have your shoulders covered.

However it depends on the map and the objective in which you play, sometimes they are favorable to the tanks and sometimes not.

Sometimes you lose the game due to a lack of players and no balance between 26 and 32 or simply because the opposing team is stronger, even if you play an exceptional game with the tank.

Small anecdotes.

In areodrome in breakthrough we know as attackers eng can deploy 5 tanks. I was on churchill attacking B. Well enemy team got very experience assault players, and they put together a real "PF barrier". Combined with the lack of support and repair to the tanks, little experience in the infantry and many camping snipers, they made us retreat and we lost the game, despite the excellent killing by us tankers.

Today, for example, playing in breakthrough in Rotterdam with the tiger, I went 55-0 top score, we arrived at the second sector but we lost. Well, someone complained that the tank was useless because it didn't attack. Anyone with a minimum of experience knows that going into the objectives in A or B (in the second sector) is almost a suicide. This is because it is easy for enemies to come from the sides and easily attack the tiger, to kill any support (of which I had none).
    However in previous games  I attacked with the tank one of the two sectors entering it, but this depends on the sensations of the game, that is on the ability of the enemy players of assault to hit the tank and from the friends supporting friends to repair the tank.
    Like the other day the same map, I was in the tiger, I attacked A entering (second sector), and also A in the last sector to then conquer B. win with a score of 60-0, top. Yet my skill is the same, but it depends on the variables.

• ElSamuel04
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 17
    Concluding the real reason they are "weak" is not for the desin of the maps. That is a variable.

The real reason is that they are different from BBC2, BF3 BF4 and that they are diversified among them.
    Limited ammunition, limited maneuverability, damage to the tracks and turret, unprotected top gunner (plus some annoying bugs).

Just imagine having a TIGER or CHURCHILL with INFINITE Ammunition, Speed ​​of acceleration and rotation, top gunner protected that can protect you in 360 degrees, and no disables, heavy armor like in BF3 / BF4. Well you have imagined a tiger with an M1 abrams and what would it change? In fact we will play the tank as we have always done in BF3 / 4.

But since BF5 is not like that but it is different for the tanks then the players have to prepare new strategies in this regard and the style of play is different.
    This unfortunately people do not understand it and in fact those who criticize the strategies adopted by the tankers are also the first to die in the tank when they use tank.
    Having said that I love Tank in BF5 although we have some bugs and balance to make, I really enjoy the new changes despite everything.