Tankers get way to much hate.

13»

Comments

• mrtwotimes
    696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Here's a secret, you don't have to care a bit about what others say how you play.
  • IDirtY_SeCreT
    529 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Here's a secret, you don't have to care a bit about what others say how you play.
    Here's a tip, you don't have to post if you're not interested in a discussion ;)
  • mrtwotimes
    696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Here's a tip, you don't have to post if you're not interested in a discussion ;)
    You can probably become a moderator if you care what others are posting.  That's their job.
  • IDirtY_SeCreT
    529 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You can probably become a moderator if you care what others are posting.  That's their job.

And if you don't care what others are posting why are you even replying? If I give a **** I don't post^^
  • SuperGamingSWE
    20 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Tanks in battlefield V require the most skill out of any class to play. They are right next to medics. For a good tanker who’s not playing with a squad, you have to map out each resupply station, and figure out where your team is going.

But here is the thing: not everyone is a good tanker, and even then it doesn’t fit battlefield’s style of gameplay.

Everyone else is running and gunning, and then there is the tanks. Ether slowly coming up, and probably getting blown up by three assaults. Or sitting in the back taking shots.

What did the community expect was going to happen. OF COURSE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO CAMP. Why would you risk your tank, when you know that you will ether run out of ammo in the heat of the battle and blown up. Or run into multiple assaults and get blown up.

People are just fine making assault into the easy call of duty class, that can cripple tanks easily. But want to hate on novice tankers for trying not to get killed and still kill people.

All over battlefield pages on Facebook and multiple other sites is people ranting about tankers camping. Maybe take away some of assaults anti tank weapons and that will change.

Tankers already have enough to worry about in the form of planes. Let alone a one man Rambo with 2/3 Panzerfaust’s, TNT and an anti tank grenade
    im agree with him it not OK for flyplan have 4000LB bomb and 6 PDR in sametime
  • mrtwotimes

And if you don't care what others are posting why are you even replying? If I give a **** I don't post^^
    Who cares what you do, you are a forum poster arguing an opinion with another opinion.  Seriously.
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye said:
    If there is anything better than hate from your enemies in a FPS game, that is more hate from them.

Of course there is something better than an opponent's hate, there's his respect. Even better than that is when someone you've fought against becomes a friend and teammate, that is way better than hate. If the only enjoyment you get out of online gaming is making people angry, I feel sorry for you.
    If you enjoy respecting someone who killed you over and over again, I feel sorry for you too. 

Feeling sorry for someone who acknowledges people who are better than them as such?
    Isn't that hilarious, in a sad sort of way?  What kind of mind refuses to respect an opponent's skill?  Talk about immature.
  • MBT_Layzan
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    In this game, I'm going 58-0 top score, and I'm getting the blame for our side losing when we have the other could be tank, playing mobile aa going 11-7 for half the match.
  • oX_-oBIGBOSS-FoX
    233 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hawxxeye said:
    If there is anything better than hate from your enemies in a FPS game, that is more hate from them.

Of course there is something better than an opponent's hate, there's his respect. Even better than that is when someone you've fought against becomes a friend and teammate, that is way better than hate. If the only enjoyment you get out of online gaming is making people angry, I feel sorry for you.
    If you enjoy respecting someone who killed you over and over again, I feel sorry for you too. 

Feeling sorry for someone who acknowledges people who are better than them as such?
    Isn't that hilarious, in a sad sort of way?  What kind of mind refuses to respect an opponent's skill?  Talk about immature.
    Talking about most of my opponents when I was in a tank. Otherwise, the title should have been "Tankers get way to much respect."
  • SmokeD_BabooN
    447 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Concluding the real reason they are "weak" is not for the desin of the maps. That is a variable.

The real reason is that they are different from BBC2, BF3 BF4 and that they are diversified among them.
    Limited ammunition, limited maneuverability, damage to the tracks and turret, unprotected top gunner (plus some annoying bugs).

Just imagine having a TIGER or CHURCHILL with INFINITE Ammunition, Speed ​​of acceleration and rotation, top gunner protected that can protect you in 360 degrees, and no disables, heavy armor like in BF3 / BF4. Well you have imagined a tiger with an M1 abrams and what would it change? In fact we will play the tank as we have always done in BF3 / 4.

But since BF5 is not like that but it is different for the tanks then the players have to prepare new strategies in this regard and the style of play is different.
    This unfortunately people do not understand it and in fact those who criticize the strategies adopted by the tankers are also the first to die in the tank when they use tank.
    Having said that I love Tank in BF5 although we have some bugs and balance to make, I really enjoy the new changes despite everything.

The problem is not with the movement itself but with the way devs thought it is vehicular gameplay and part two the ammunition. IRL  a Tiger tank had about at least double ammount of shells. NO ONE WANTS infinite shells. But having 18 shells from the get go, aside watching for assaults that are biggest threat to any vehicle, your main concern is attrition. It is dumb, spending more than half a time going for ressuplies is just dumb. Basically if you are a tonker, you are punished for your choice as a class.

That's it.

And still I lol how one single assault instead fearing a Tiger, rushes it with confidence, for a certain kill. And that is done also by newbs and skilled players as well. Basically there's no skill gap inside assault class vs vehicles. Casual game is casual.
  • ElSamuel04
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Concluding the real reason they are "weak" is not for the desin of the maps. That is a variable.

The real reason is that they are different from BBC2, BF3 BF4 and that they are diversified among them.
    Limited ammunition, limited maneuverability, damage to the tracks and turret, unprotected top gunner (plus some annoying bugs).

Just imagine having a TIGER or CHURCHILL with INFINITE Ammunition, Speed ​​of acceleration and rotation, top gunner protected that can protect you in 360 degrees, and no disables, heavy armor like in BF3 / BF4. Well you have imagined a tiger with an M1 abrams and what would it change? In fact we will play the tank as we have always done in BF3 / 4.

But since BF5 is not like that but it is different for the tanks then the players have to prepare new strategies in this regard and the style of play is different.
    This unfortunately people do not understand it and in fact those who criticize the strategies adopted by the tankers are also the first to die in the tank when they use tank.
    Having said that I love Tank in BF5 although we have some bugs and balance to make, I really enjoy the new changes despite everything.

The problem is not with the movement itself but with the way devs thought it is vehicular gameplay and part two the ammunition. IRL  a Tiger tank had about at least double ammount of shells. NO ONE WANTS infinite shells. But having 18 shells from the get go, aside watching for assaults that are biggest threat to any vehicle, your main concern is attrition. It is dumb, spending more than half a time going for ressuplies is just dumb. Basically if you are a tonker, you are punished for your choice as a class.

That's it.

And still I lol how one single assault instead fearing a Tiger, rushes it with confidence, for a certain kill. And that is done also by newbs and skilled players as well. Basically there's no skill gap inside assault class vs vehicles. Casual game is casual.

Yes Heavy tanks need more ammo , like 30  main and 1000 mg in my opinions. And if they put a specialization for protecting top gunner, you can deal vs assault class very well.
  • IDirtY_SeCreT
    Hawxxeye said:

Talking about most of my opponents when I was in a tank. Otherwise, the title should have been "Tankers get way to much respect."
    Looking at your stats and watching you play for 10 min I can understand why people would flame you...
  • MBT_Layzan
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You go 70-0 and suddenly every enemy assault player becomes a master of tanks and needs to tell you what you are doing wrong in them and how much you fail in tanks. Truth!
  • oX_-oBIGBOSS-FoX
    233 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hawxxeye said:

Looking at your stats and watching you play for 10 min I can understand why people would flame you...
    Because "Talk about immature." - parkingbrake