Weekly Debrief

Not finding games in australia :(

CHARDISGOD
postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited April 13
Hi, I love playing Firestorm very much... but I have not been able to find games in any of the modes (Single, Duo of Squad).
This has been the case all week.. if I do find a game it takes many attempts.. a lot of waiting and once I’ve played once I have to go through it all again.. can be up to 20 mins and many attempts just to get in one game.

Anyone else finding this in NSW Australia??
Post edited by IIPrest0nII on

Comments

• Silverbacky
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's a very frustrating experience attempting to play FS if you're in the Oceania region right now mate. Least it is on PC. Love the mode but I'm just about over the terrible experience of trying to get a game of any variety.

• lewisduffy93
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Found 1 game yesterday in 7 hours of searching
  • donodotcom
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same here ever since this change () went in it's gone from games with high ping, to no games at all. Xbox 1 in New Zealand
  • ShevermiN
    390 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Would like to play Firestorm and give you an honest my opinion  but alas no game can be found.
  • Pearcie
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same, I played a couple games of squad the night they announced the "changes" to matchmaking, but haven't been able to get in since then, despite consistently trying (by consistently I mean hours every single day) for the last week.
  • NZQuench
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    3 games for 10hrs of matchmaking. Never had problem until these “changes”.
    Wtf is going on. Love this game but really can’t be stuffed waiting hours to actually join.
    Has there been any update at all on what’s going on?
  • LedHead_NZ
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yea no longer getting put into NA servers with high ping but now struggling to find a game out side of peak. Only seem to be able to find a squads games between 6pm - 9 pm NZT. Am unable to find any duos or solos game at all any time of day. Player base just seems to be to small to support this game mode. Next step console Cross play #dreams
  • BobNoxiousUSA
    268 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    timing out every time.  nobody playing or this matchmaking is just BAD!
  • TuskenAdz
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I suspect a lot of players tired VERY quickly of the waits to get into games. I love the game also... but tbh, I like Apex more. It could just be that I don't have that furious feeling of frustration of waiting.... and waiting... and getting kicked.... and waiting.... but I flicked back over to Apex about 5 days ago & haven't booted up Firestorm since. 

This is how Dice lost their player base in Battlefront2... and how I imagine they've already lost their Aus Firestorm player base. People won't wait for weeks and keep trying when they can spend those hours actuallyplaying a game having fun.

We've all got ADD these days. You get a couple of days to screw up and then you either fix your issues or peeps move on.  
  • Silverbacky
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yup, I think this horse has well and truly bolted because there was no stable door in the first place. Makes me so sad.  
  • Cpl_Bruiser
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It`s Sunday evening and no ones playing.Can`t get a game.Looks like Batt 5 is had it.