Uninstalled

1235»

Comments

• Khronikos
    2145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Some people just can't except that BF5 has failed in so many ways. People would rather pretend that its top notch instead of seeing the truth or the bigger picture that is in full view of there sight. People need a serious wake up call.

Why so extreme about everything? I don’t think BF5 is a total failure, but that doesn’t mean I think it’s top notch. It’s average. I don’t have a problem with that.

Average compared to what? This is one of the worst set of maps in any FPS I have played.

• llPhantom_Limbll
    5374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    Here's something interesting (if true)

I'd rather they not make it. It's different devs in charge and trust me they'll want to do their own spin on it. They'll completely ruin it.
    Remember LA's vision? I do. And it feels horrible.
  • PoppaPappo
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Khronikos wrote: »
    PoppaPappo said:

OverLord01a wrote: »
    Some people just can't except that BF5 has failed in so many ways. People would rather pretend that its top notch instead of seeing the truth or the bigger picture that is in full view of there sight. People need a serious wake up call.

Why so extreme about everything? I don’t think BF5 is a total failure, but that doesn’t mean I think it’s top notch. It’s average. I don’t have a problem with that.
    Average compared to what? This is one of the worst set of maps in any FPS I have played.

Average compared to other recent games I’ve played in general. It’s fun enough. It didn’t “wow” me like RDR2 or anything, but I have fun playing it.

I’m not a big FPS fan in general. I bought BF1 & V and SWBF2 after Christmas but before that I think the last FPS games I ever really played for an extended period were the first two Halo games for the original XBox. I actually tend to not like most FPS games for reasons I’ll keep to myself, but one reason is I usually hate the themes. Star Wars and WW1 and 2 are themes I like, which is why I bought them. I’m much more of an RPG person. If I were to make a list of my top ten favorite games of all time they would mostly be RPGs with a few flight/space sims (and half of the list would be games from before the year 2000).

So, I’ll turn the question around to you. If BF5’s map are so, so awful, what are the games available today that have top notch maps? If there’s something out there that’s so great it’ll blow my mind, let me know and I’d like to check it out and see for myself. These should be games that are readily available today for PS4 that actually have a regular user base. Thanks.
  • aRrAyStArTaT0
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Khronikos said:
    The fact this has four entire pages should tell you the people on this board have nothing to do. This game is dead as hell as far as the future. I doubt I will ever reinstall it.
    Wait... what??? The forums are for discussing the game and things involving the game. Not sure how this doesn't have to do with that. Sounds to me like you have nothing to do, since you uninstalled the game and all.
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Khronikos wrote: »
    PoppaPappo said:

OverLord01a wrote: »

Average compared to other recent games I’ve played in general. It’s fun enough. It didn’t “wow” me like RDR2 or anything, but I have fun playing it.

I’m not a big FPS fan in general. I bought BF1 & V and SWBF2 after Christmas but before that I think the last FPS games I ever really played for an extended period were the first two Halo games for the original XBox. I actually tend to not like most FPS games for reasons I’ll keep to myself, but one reason is I usually hate the themes. Star Wars and WW1 and 2 are themes I like, which is why I bought them. I’m much more of an RPG person. If I were to make a list of my top ten favorite games of all time they would mostly be RPGs with a few flight/space sims (and half of the list would be games from before the year 2000).

So, I’ll turn the question around to you. If BF5’s map are so, so awful, what are the games available today that have top notch maps? If there’s something out there that’s so great it’ll blow my mind, let me know and I’d like to check it out and see for myself. These should be games that are readily available today for PS4 that actually have a regular user base. Thanks.
    I don't see any really epic maps in BFV, not like say Caspian Border, but there are only two I actively avoid--Fjell and Narvik.  For the most part I'm okay with the other maps, and I'm amused when one poster says (insert name of map) is great and he loves it and the next guy says it's the worst trash ever and he leaves the server when it comes up.  Who is DICE supposed to listen to?

The problem with BFV isn't the maps, it's a few technical issues like the poor network performance, and the massive blunders EA has made on things like rented servers, live service, and anti-cheat.  I can still have fun playing BFV, but if those horrible business decisions are repeated in BF6, then maybe I'll take a pass on that one.

As for the guys who say they've quite playing and then not much later comment on how bad the new patch is, LOL, even if the game isn't that good we can at least be amused by their antics.
  • Redstripe101
    2546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Redstripe101 said:
    Funny how my feedback posts never got responses directly or via patch updates yet this social thread has more EA responses than all of my other posts combined, and not because of the topic, but because of the number of views the post recieved so it has to be reported up weekly to get a check in the block in their update reports.

This is another problem you have EA/DICE

This is part of the problem. You feel entitled to developers responding to YOUR posts.

Just fyi, my game is still uninstalled. And I have NEVER cared nor wished a dev or member actually respond to my posts, I wanted it addressed in patch notes. Go search "black screens" on here or EA forums. I dont care if they respond, but they are obviously annotating issues from the forum and apply changes via patch and that is the ONLY response I cared about. Too late, and that seems to be the standard looking at it slipping in the most played ranks and every game in front of it is older and half are shooters lmao.

enjoy it DICE, dont change a thing pls 😎