Emblems

xMarlboro
28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited April 2019
We need our custom emblems! The idiots who want to make swastikas will. THEY ALWAYS HAVE. I'm assuming that's why emblems haven't been implemented?! Stop being so sensitive DICE. Give your faithful fans their custom emblems.
Post edited by xMarlboro on

Comments

• Jamesonoid
    409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    "Faithful fans" have more pressing concerns, like bugs fixes, balance and content, than emblems. Faithful fans read the rules and know this thread is going to be locked for an all caps title.
  • xMarlboro
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Obviously bugs and balance go without saying (every game has them) and should be a constant concern. Emblems are something we've had for years and are now absent. ....pssst emblems might be a little content that would make ppl smile and get back together to the game.
  • Jamesonoid
    409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    xMarlboro said:
    Obviously bugs and balance go without saying (every game has them) and should be a constant concern. Emblems are something we've had for years and are now absent. ....pssst emblems might be a little content that would make ppl smile and get back together to the game.
    Emblems aren't going to bring any meaningful amount of players back. Maps will.
  • xMarlboro
    I want maps too. We all do. I simply want them to allow what is obviously already in place.
    If you want maps, you should buy alot of battlefield currency. For the low price of two dollars, you can put a leaf on your weapon.
  • PvtJohnTowle
    1036 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    Where are the maps? 
  • gets__tilted
    1705 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think they realise that given the time swazis wjll create an issue they wont easily be able to correct.

As a traditionalist i dont think history should be censored even in games. I just think they havent implemented emblems because of this one issue. Maybe not could be some bug i guess.