War Locked Gaming Open Recruitment! (XBOX ONE)

WLGxKnight
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hello potential applicant, and let me extend my gratitude to you personally for taking a look at our advertisement for War Locked Gaming's Battlefield V Platoon! My Gamertag is WLG Knight, and I am the head of War Locked Gaming! WLG is a content creation page on Youtube and Facebook Gaming that emphasizes serious and competitive play in several games to include Battlefield V. I have largely been a one man operation since  January of 2018 when I started the page with a few affiliates and temporary team members. I have recently decided to more aggressively pursue content on BFV and would love to add new members for Squad play!

Bearing that in mind, I  want to be fully transparent with you about what the War Locked is and what it is not.  I am an IRL Army Veteran and Content creator (as previously stated.) That means that there are certain eccentricities to my Platoon's intent that other Platoons may or may not follow.

So, if you're looking for:

1. A rank system
2. An Official Code of Conduct or Regulations
3. A practice schedule
4. A massive member count
5. Long talks in lobbies without playing the game

Then the War Locked is not for you. I spent several years in uniform and have no great desire to call people "sir" anytime soon. Without trying to sound to edgy,  the War Locked is a "No BS" kind of outfit. We are gamers trying to play a game and win, not pretend we are in the armed forces. If that's what you are looking for I would suggest any of the other thousand platoons out there as this is not my intent, or enlist yourself for the real deal. 

If you are looking for:

1. Professionalism (treating each other fairly with an emphasis on improvement and communication)
2. Hardcore Play (analysis on the Battlefield in game with tactical decisions made in rapid succession as a team with an open communications policy. No orders here, just cooperation!)
3. Streaming/Recording content for upload on Youtube and Facebook
4. Camaraderie and Brotherhood
5. A VERY active team
6. Not standing on ceremony (I expect everyone on the team to be straight shooters)

Then the War Locked is likely for you. I am an adult who has a passion for gaming, and role play is not particularly high on my docket while doing so. I have been apart of RP communities and have found that they spend a lot of time doing a whole lot of nothing. That is my personal opinion, but take it as you will. I decided to open recruit for the purpose of pulling in disciplined professionals who have a passion for gaming like I do, nothing more nothing less. 

If you'd like to apply for the team please contact me over Xbox Live, Facebook (War Locked's Page direct message), or Youtube in comments. BE ADVISED that when I start playing with you it will not be over live stream or recording as I'd like to get a feel for you as a person. ALSO, bear in mind you have no obligation to stream or record yourself as I am simply looking for folks to play with not go "into business" with.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/warlockedgaming/?view_public_for=309036573060146
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb8apK3Lb4fwunKEtOY45IA
Xbox Live: WLG Knight (7PM Central Time US is when I'm generally Online)

Thank You For Your Time!

Feel Free To Check Out My Content While You're There!

Comments

• WLGxKnight
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bump...
  • DonutSarge
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Scb sarge, interested