Looking for west coast late night gamers to play with, or a clan if there are any.

Rex_Holez
152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hard to find people on the west coast to play with at night who actually play as a squad. Anyone out there let me know. 

Comments

• DrachenjagerAOD
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I play BFV with a great clan, Angels of Death, that has over 700 members in its Battlefield division, so you'll ALWAYS find someone to game with on our dedicated TeamSpeak and Discord. We ran some of the most favorited servers in BF4 and BF1 and will continue to do so when they are available in BFV.

If you're looking for active players that promote sportsmanship over personal performance, we're probably a good fit for you.

I've sent you a friend request on Origin. Accept it and PM me if you're interested. Origin ID: DrachenjagerAOD

• Rex_Holez
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ok cool I added you. I'm in Canada but have no issues playing on a European server at night if I have some fun players to play with.