Ban now due to kills with weapons with zero minutes of playtime?

bigdaddygonutz
193 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

In this thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/bb917l/false_positive_fairfight_bfv_ban_caused_by_nvidia/    and other threads the following is mentioned:

"There has been a regular stream of people lately who say the same thing - banned for not cheating.

And every single time I check their stats they have issues with time spent using weapons. They will have kills on weapons that show zero time used or next to no time for a lot of kills."

Is this for real?............. or is this just "real cheaters" making smoke screens again to cover their real cheating?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My personal situation:

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/origin/lI_BIG_DADDY_Il/weapons

Bren Gun = 12 kills......... but zero minutes play time

Scout knife M1916 = 12 kills......... but zero minutes play time

Coupe Coupe = 14 kills ......... but zero minutes play time

PS:

As Coupe Coupe is a melee weapon I only have access to in Single Player - I guess why that shows up with 14 kills and 0 minutes play time - and I probably also used the Bren Gun in Single player but not in Multiplayer because the magazine is in the way of my view.

Comments

• B0ng0_Banger
    1159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you use weapons in single player it will show the amount of kills with 0 minutes played. only when you get a kill in multiplayer it will reset. I'm not sure if that's been patched out though. 
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2026 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You didn't say whether you were banned or not, but my money is on the smoke screen. Either way, kudos on the extremely uniform bolt action performance: almost exactly 50 percent headshot ratio with an average accuracy of 50 percent. The ratio is not high, but the uniformity is unlike any other I've seen.
  • TFBisquit
    1522 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    One could just play warstories and end up with incredible ratios.
    It's only reset when you enter multiplayer.
    Then we had combined arms adding to the statistics for a while. Players could boost kdr and other ratios. That's patched out now.
    I bet on the smokescreen also btw.
  • -aarp-19Crib
    713 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So let me get this straight. Honest players are getting banned and having the appeal door slammed in their faces, and real cheaters are ignored. Wonderful.

• SirBobdk
    4016 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How about this. Bftracker say I have used the sten for 9 days (kpm 0,03) to optain 403 kills. Ridiculous.

• B0ng0_Banger
    1159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
     Honest players are getting banned 

no

• B0ng0_Banger
    SirBobdk said:
    How about this. Bftracker say I have used the sten for 9 days (kpm 0,03) to optain 403 kills. Ridiculous.

sten stats are bugged. if you use vehicles then it also adds to your sten play time.
  • Sk1lld
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So the huge spike in KPM and kills since the 12th has nothing to do with this?
  • TyroneLoyd
    1346 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just a word of advice people take these post with a grain of salt.
  • bigdaddygonutz
    193 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thanx for your feedback - maybe its not a big problem or just another "smoke screen" from cheaters making us all look in another direction.

I guess its just "bugged" stats as I agree on the Stengun = I have gotten points for using Stengun after a round where I didnt use Stengun - and I thing thats from vehicles.

I just stumbled on this "zero game time weapon thing" while watching several 3 weeks old videos on youtube of a blatant aim hack cheater that I just played with minutes ago before posting - and then checked my own stats to see if the "zero game time weapon thing" is real - and it is.