Started playing other games again......

johnkapa1
106 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Literally switched from BF5 back to Ghost Recon Wildlands and RDR 2. I forgot how good a polished game felt like. I literally only play BF5 when the new weekly rewards come out because nothing else motivates me to play. 

What other games have you guys switched back too? 

Comments

• llPhantom_Limbll
    4833 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I play other games from time to time. It's not like battlefield is one and only thing.
  • DeadAgain210
    206 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BFV is the only game I concentrate on right now. But from time to time, I like Hardline & sometimes I find my way back into BF1. But BFV is where my heart is right now.
  • johnkapa1
    106 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BFV is the only game I concentrate on right now. But from time to time, I like Hardline & sometimes I find my way back into BF1. But BFV is where my heart is right now.

How? The game is so boring right now. After 290 hrs i cant keep playing because theres nothing new about it. 
  • Phugazi
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Whoa bro, you can still find Hardline servers to play on? Interesting, I might just reinstall it again LOL. Otherwise yeah, I'm with you on the heart with BFV right now.
  • von_Campenstein
    6406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Europa Universalis 4, it's a Tlaxcala new world.
  • Tactical_wizzzeR
    275 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I recently went back to finish Starcraft 2: Legacy Of The Void...

man have I missed good old fashioned RTS... 
  • DisguisedMike
    422 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Since the beginning of the year I only played a few hours of BFV.

I played a lot of Warframe but now I'm waiting for new content before jumping back in. I unlocked the platinum trophy in Valkyria Chronicles 4 and I loved it. It's one of the best war story I saw in a game. I also spent 180 hours on Assassin's Creed Odyssey and got another platinum last week.

Yesterday I bought the early access for Dreams on PS4 so I might try to create my own game. Can't say I'm a really creative guy and I'll admit that I'm a little bit intimidated because I'm not sure what to create yet but I'll try to figure that out while I'm learning how to use the crazy amount of tools available in that game. Who knows maybe I'll discover something I really like to do. I like learning so I think I'm going to have fun with this game but even if I end up not liking it, I'm happy to support a studio like Media Molecule! :D