Weekly Debrief

Your longest headshot

Comments

• DeadAgain210
    207 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Mine 325m(?) Lenfield sniper I believe. It was in Hamada, I think.
  • UsainskiSemperFi
    528 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pancerstorm, moving target, i was on B- Tower and i headshot moving target on D flag. I have no idea how far that was.
  • mattd3162014
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think it's been a good tradition to make such threads during the lifetime of previous bf games. And even though bolt action rifles are in the weakest state currently, I bet some of you managed to land some sweet ranged HS.

My current record is 211 m with K98K. But I'm sure it's not that impressive.
    Your right its not impressive.I Get those most games easy.Mine is 412 meters.
  • fisknyllet17
    1727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    280 for me. Longer than I expected. [Insert joke here]
  • mattd3162014
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    this guy, 1503m 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-VuCFHmXVw

my question is how he can see scope glare from that distance where I cant see it from 150.... lol
    you can easily see that scope glare look at the bottom of the reticle you see the little flicker either side.
  • FragbaitDax
    221 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 26
    Currently longest is 244m using aperture sights with the Krag... love that thing!
    Almost fluked an insane headshot recently. Playing Hamada, squatting on D and took a shot at an enemy Recon on the battlements of F. Round went just over his head and then a second later I get a hit marker but not a head shot. Took me a few moments to realise I must have hit someone sitting around the G flag. I could have retired from Recon happy if that had turned out to be a head shot :smile:

Latest update: 327m using the Krag and aperture sights sniping from B to E on Hamada. Very nice of my opponent to lay down perfectly still for me :smile: Even after spotting I couldn't see him through the sight, had to reference the background of where I knew him to be.

Using 6 x sights I managed to hit 417m on Narvik from the back of F to the back of B. Kind of had a duel with another sniper where we took civilised turns at shooting each other. He got the first hit in but I got the headshot.

Still no chance of completing my Golden Krag though. In one life, head shot kill 10 enemies in objective areas is just ridiculous.
    Post edited by FragbaitDax on
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1603 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    About 2 metres, I don't do Recon much since I got it to 20.
  • GrinddalDDG
    393 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not a big fan of the Recon/Scout class in BF V, So not that much.

209 with the Ross MkIII.

• DrunkOnRedWine
    1603 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    280 for me. Longer than I expected. [Insert joke here]
    That's long. Mines actually 131. Shorter than expected  :D
  • GUTENTAAAAG
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    307m with a sniper rifle.
    544m with an airplane. lol
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Mine is 204m with the Kar98k. However, my favourite bolt-action rifle at the moment is the Tromboncino, and my favourite Recon weapons are the P08 Carbine and Selbtslader 1906.
  • Hawxxeye
    5995 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Until recently I had  a very short longest headshot but the Boys AT rifle assignments drove me to take an extreme headshot of 357m
    I even got it on video

• IIIIUNREALIIII
    142 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    385m and I think it was in tank, because I don't use scopes on sniper. When I play sniper I prefer Model 8 and RSC. I don't use scopes at all.
  • Pro_b0
    74 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    430m. I think this stat illustrates well how much shorter the engagement distances have gotten in this franchise. In BF4 my longest headshot was well above 1000m.
  • GeneralXIV
    263 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    As of today, 293m. Which, according to the Battlefield V stat tracker is in the Bottom 0%. Is that... good? Or is my badness immeasurable?

Anyway, here is the clip:

Before it was 177m, taken from a balcony overlooking C on Aerodome. After that it was around 230m from Hamada I think? Now its 293 from Narvik. I couldn't even see the enemy, it was just a random lucky shot.
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    621 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GeneralXIV wrote: »
    As of today, 293m. Which, according to the Battlefield V stat tracker is in the Bottom 0%. Is that... good? Or is my badness immeasurable?

Anyway, here is the clip:

Before it was 177m, taken from a balcony overlooking C on Aerodome. After that it was around 230m from Hamada I think? Now its 293 from Narvik. I couldn't even see the enemy, it was just a random lucky shot.

Battlefield tracker is a bit buggy for these sorts of things and I'd say 293m puts well up in the list.

I think mine is a bit longer than what I posted before, still not much of a sniper though.
  • xKusagamix
    996 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Pro_b0 said:
    430m. I think this stat illustrates well how much shorter the engagement distances have gotten in this franchise. In BF4 my longest headshot was well above 1000m.
    Lower scope magnification, bullet velocity and higher bullet drop make it hard to sniper at long range, ofcourse it's way shorter than BF4 but it's no less than 1000m because people already got 1500m headshot.
  • Prep768
    3440 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    364m - I wanna say throwing knife? 
  • ElliotLH
    8547 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    387m now apparently. Has to be with a plane.
  • Amonsul
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Mine is 473 with sniper. Not sure which. I thought mine was pretty good until you go to BF Stats on battlefield tracker. They have the leading headshot at 1,503.00? How in the world does that happen without cheats?