[Solved]Battlelog unable to launch game

Comments

• FETCH_usa
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    It was fun while it lasted.
    Surprised the Game has been supported this long.
    I guess one day we'll come here and BF4 Forum will be gone and BF4 will be lumped in with the other Games they no longer maintain Servers for.
  • Captain_Price55
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    CrashCA dedi:
    Uyarı, komplo teorisi şöyle:

kırık Bf4 oyuncu sayısı önemli ölçüde bf1 ve belki bfv aştığı için, hangi biz oyuncu sayımları yok.

Sizi uyarıyorum.
    But its interesting Battlefield server very good,but 5 days BF4 server error
  • hellz2bepaid
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    IRussao said:
    by the way... no way to change anything in the "origin game launcher" like the soldier portrait or the emblem, nothing... at least not in BF4... worst decission ever made by your company...
    Like I said, you can still use battlelog, just do this:
    IRussao said:

You need to use "Internet explorer", not the edge version or Firefox
    Then go to battlelog settings and turn off "Game Launch" (Use plugin-free game launching )
    then try to play any server, if it ask you to download anything, then download and install, then try to join.

It's atemp fix, once they fix, revert the settings back to original.

That doesn't work no matter how many times you say it!
  • Aguap4nela
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    CrashCA said:
    Warning, conspiracy theory follows:

Broken because BF4 player count significantly exceeds BF1 and perhaps BFV, which we do not have player counts for.

You were warned.

Makes sense I still remember when Tittanfall 1 had the sound issue devs kept saying it was everyone's pcs fault
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They are really not going to fix this? 
  • HALC0NX4
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    JUst today April 21  2019 - cant join game nor via ORIGIN nor Internet explore via Battle log !!  WDH !!!!  EA can you fix this pls !!
  • AsocialLoner
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I'm on PS4, and it's stuck at "connecting." Reset, and unplugged both my modem and router, reset my PS4, logged back in and out and I'm still stuck as "connecting." It does it on another account too. Hardline is having the same problem, except I'll get the following message: "You have lost your connection to PSNsm and thus lost your connection to the EA Servers. Please check your ethernet cable. You will be unable to access any online features until you sign into PSNsm and the EA Servers again." I can log into MGS5's severs, so I think it's on EA's end. 
  • CustomerChair
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    CrashCA said:
    Warning, conspiracy theory follows:

Broken because BF4 player count significantly exceeds BF1 and perhaps BFV, which we do not have player counts for.

You were warned.
    Outrageous, but it is EA after all, I wouldn't put it past them
  • Wikstone
    164 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    They really really dont want us to play bf4 anymore.
  • madoxx57
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
     You must use Internet Explorer (not Edge) to use Battlelog. 2. Next, go into your Battlelog settings and uncheck the box next to "Use plugin-free game launching". 3. Then you will be able to launch any Battlelog game as it is supposed to be launched without the error. 4. You will have to download the Battlelog plugin (the browser will do it automatically but you may have to accept it by clicking yes) before the game will allow you to launch. 5. Chrome will not work since the plugin will not work with Google Chrome. it works pass it on please
  • SneekyOldHen
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Come on EA 7 days now and NO FIX :s
  • Saint_Rookie
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Micas99 said:
    They are really not going to fix this? 

nope, its been ages since they ve announced that they ended to support all services etc. for bf4 and also for battlelog, i assume they will release some kinda patch in the next origin update. hope it will fix this without breaking s.. up something else .
    ive given up already that they will do something good for community.. this is ea.

probably after 10 years  ive started to use IE man ( such a pain in the ****, i already forgot how awfull this browser was )  and no matter what i do problem still there
  • IIPrest0nII
    1739 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Hi all,

This is an official fix from EA, should work for BF4 as well.

We've received reports that launching Battlefield Hardline on PC has encountered some issues related to the Origin client and Battlelog.
    Today, we've released an Origin Beta client update that will resolve this issue.

To get this update:

1. Launch and sign in to the Origin client.
    2. Select Application Settings from the Origin menu.
    3. Scroll to the bottom of the Application tab and find the Client update section.
    4. Toggle the switch to On next to Participate in Origin client betas.

You'll need to restart Origin, which will then download the Origin Beta Update, and can then launch Battlefield Hardline properly.

Thanks for your patience as we worked to resolve this issue and we'll see you on the battlefield!

The Battlefield Team

Source: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/186137/battlefield-hardline-launching-issue-origin#latest

Please let us know how it goes.
  • hellz2bepaid
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    It m ay have fixed hardline but did nothing for bf4!
  • thegrizz72
    149 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    It worked for me in BF4.
  • Sabrewulv
    262 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It worked for me in bf4 too
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Great, and thanks!
  • loopy750
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Using the beta works, thanks. I wouldn't exactly consider it a conspiracy theory, but it's obvious fixing BF4 or older game when something breaks is a low priority. They wouldn't say that, but we know.
  • letsroll9eleven
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That fixed mine too. good deal

• Saint_Rookie
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited April 26

yep it works but ;

this is not a fix , what r u guys talking about? we have to participate origin beta experience reluctantly,  beacuse origin itself conflicts with every browser in market, you guys didnt fix it, still there. and i still cant use chrome, firefox etc. only pre-historic IE.. pfff anyways at least we ve succesfully drawn their attention on issue lol.