[Solved]Battlelog unable to launch game

13»

Comments

• thegrizz72
    149 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hmm i have no issues using firefox. Launches through battlelog like it did before the origin update that broke it.
  • letsroll9eleven
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah I'm using Chrome. Working fine now

• IIPrest0nII
    1738 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @Saint_Rookie

That's a temporary fix until Origin will get stable update. So you won't have to always use Origin Beta.
  • Saint_Rookie
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    @Saint_Rookie

That's a temporary fix until Origin will get stable update. So you won't have to always use Origin Beta.

Thank you
  • Frogtooth
    570 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I don't need the Beta Origin client anymore.  After the latest update, standard Origin seems to be able to start game from Battlelog.
  • Sabrewulv
    262 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @IIPrest0nII i'm still running the beta version of Origin, have the released any updates for the "normal" version, the game still launches fine for me.
  • IIPrest0nII
    1738 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @Sabrewulv

Yep, the stable version of Origin has been updated and now you should not have launching issue. Feel free to turn off Participate in Origin client betas in Application Settings of Origin client.
  • _TheEIders_
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I can't even join a server on bf4 through origin no more, it just queues forever. Save Draft
  • IIPrest0nII
    I can't even join a server on bf4 through origin no more, it just queues forever. Save Draft
    Not sure if your issue is somehow related to this topic, but if you can provide more information about your issue, we will try to help you.

Thanks!