This Week in Battlefield V

Welcome to Grind

Comments

• Prep768
    3434 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Will there be 🇬🇧 servers in this new mode? 
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Skitelz7 wrote: »
    You guys need to start thinking outside the box.
    Why not a game type where you have to steal an enemy vehicle? Or get a tank across the map without having it explode?
    Something different!

Not really outside the box thinking. Had Hotwire etc in Hardline.
  • Argo7200
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 17
    Hey buddy, April Fools' day was about 2 weeks ago.
  • Granatenmaxe
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Another limited time only mode? Why would I even bother if its taken away again. 
  • VOLBANKER
    1009 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Gotta love the negativity given that nobody has actually tried this new mode yet :smiley:
  • ViolationofDerp
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Talking about top tier gamemodes, an absolute dream would be bringing back 2142 Titan mode, but instead of a Titan it takes place on a big battleship or aircraft carrier. When you capture flags on the map (Wake Island would be perfect for this) arty strikes are being launched destroying enemy vessels guarding the carrier/battleship. Once all the enemy vessels are destroyed you can board the big ship and you have to complete a series of tasks before you get to the ships magazine where you have to place some time fused dynamite and abandon the ship as fast as possible.
  • krliathbirdeate
    291 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So when are you going to add new map than copy and pasting stuff?
  • TTZ_Dipsy
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 17
    Looks like barely anything was cut from regular Rotterdam CQ. Whoever takes the church will absolutely lock down the map in Devastation and Twisted Steel is just a two-level sniper/MMG tunnel; I'll be avoiding that map at all costs.

What made Metro and Locker so amazing was the fact you could easily flank/avoid the meat grinder and focus on other things whenever you wanted - these maps don't offer that and I'm sure a lot of people will soon realize it when the bullets really start to fly.
  • Noodlesocks
    2876 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So it's just Battlefield 5 on the Playstation 3?
  • GOA-Johnny-BK-
    256 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Too many cheaters to even give this game a try again....sad
  • SandmanFu
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Remake metro
  • shanerounce1989
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I a very much looking forward to this. :) Great work Dice!
  • misisipiRivrRat
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I really don't know what to say about this game  anymore. But it sure would be nice to try these new game modes on some new maps. I'm sorry but I'm not on board with this new content.
  • PvtJohnTowle
    911 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 18
    I really don't know what to say about this game  anymore. But it sure would be nice to try these new game modes on some new maps. I'm sorry but I'm not on board with this new content.
    It's not new content, looks like they have brainwashed you too. This is not content, this is just a modification of what we already have. Same map, same factions. It's just a different mode, like Frontlines or Operations. 
  • krliathbirdeate
    291 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 19
    I love how so many people ****

Post edited by krliathbirdeate on
  • lancepants28
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This will be a spawn die slug fest and people will hate it. The time to kill is too high for this.
  • NuditysShiver
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I’ll give it a try, see how it plays out. But I’ll most likely stick to Frontlines, though. I’m still waiting on Rush to make an appearance again.
  • Intazell
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Sounds boring 
    Feels like a filler gamemode
    and the "out of combat" areas are weird as always +
    all the post with "Interesting" are prolly bot comments :/  sad whats going on atm :(
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1554 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 18
    Linear Conquest - who thought this was a good idea? The best part of conquest is its non linear free form action!

Obviously I'll give it a go and anything new is welcome at this stage and I hope its better than it sounds. The name Grind seems to fit :wink: 

This discussion has been closed.