Not ranking up bug

NaturaL_ReMiXx
7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
So i achieved rank 112 about 5 times , and every time i leave the server after the round has finished it shows that im at rank 111, when i actually unlocked 112. Its pretty much can play for 10292hours and ill still be at rank 111.

Comments

• TelsaAuburn
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i don't know if this is related, but none of the service assignments, and weapon unlocks are being counted.  
  • tso184
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Happened to me too, I'm level 150 so I won't see any main account rank difference, but in other places - I've reached tanker rank 31 4-5 times over now - I was 200 or so points from it, so basically every time I've gotten into a tank since the issue started I've had the lv 31 promotion showing up. Resets with every map it seems. In my soldier stats, I have the same amount of kills with a certain weapon before and after a game, even if I used it exclusively. So, for some reason stats aren't saved after a game as they normally are. Don't know what causes the bug... but stats on battlefieldtracker have been really strange for the last few days, something must be up with the servers/stat reporting.

I also noticed that they finally got rid of the "Road to Battlefield V" name for the weekly rotation servers today, don't know if it's a coincidence that the name change (around 5 months after BFV was released and the "Road to Battlefield V" event ended) showed up at the same time as the servers started acting up, or if they broke something with some server update...

• tso184
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just saw this - database maintenance was started today

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/185652/battlefield-1-database-maintenance-04162019

They only mentioned a start time and a 30 minute multiplayer offline time, nothing about stats being affected afterwards. Either they didn't finish the maintenance today, or they broke something while doing it, hope they'll get it fixed soon regardless of the cause.
  • KaizNG
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I mean its kind of good because you get a lot of warbonds from leveling up again, especially good if you're less than 100 exp from leveling
  • KaizNG
    tso184 said:
    Just saw this - database maintenance was started today

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/185652/battlefield-1-database-maintenance-04162019

They only mentioned a start time and a 30 minute multiplayer offline time, nothing about stats being affected afterwards. Either they didn't finish the maintenance today, or they broke something while doing it, hope they'll get it fixed soon regardless of the cause.
    I mean it was supposed to happen like 12 hours ago, but ok
  • UncleBartie
    I also can confirm that I am losing rank ups after every single match. I find this particularly annoying as I am new to the game and have weapons that I am trying to unlock and ranks I'm trying to gain in the various classes... all of which is reset after each match. I've ranked from 6 to 7 in both support and medic multiple times today and each time after a game, it goes right back to level 6. Can we please have an acknowledgement from a programming, database or community team member that someone is aware of the problem and / or actively working on a solution?
  • NaturaL_ReMiXx
    I deleted bf1 and im reinstalling it again now. Idk maybe it will fix it, and im about 50k away from rank 112
  • MicroShotsKing
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I got this response from someone at EA
    https://ea.response.lithium.com/portal/conversation/45007760
  • EA_Alexander
    542 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    So i achieved rank 112 about 5 times , and every time i leave the server after the round has finished it shows that im at rank 111, when i actually unlocked 112. Its pretty much can play for 10292hours and ill still be at rank 111.
    It's been raised with our QA and Dev teams, no ETA at the moment, but we're working on it.
  • Emerthin
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Having the same problem. Ranked up my scout to levels, left the server and when I came back scout was down 2 levels. 
  • MiraIayCevdet
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I was 145 levels in the morning. But I'm 144 levels now. It's not fair.
  • NaturaL_ReMiXx
    So i reinstalled it yesterday and im ranking up now. Mybe deleting and reinstalling solves it.
  • nevica
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I spoke to EA help yesterday and the man told me there is an ongoing problem with ALL Battlefield games regarding cloud saves and local saves. We are all seeing the same problem. It is for EA to sort this out!!!
  • EA_Alexander
    542 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    This should now be resolved, let me know if it's still happening to any of you.
  • SQWAAD92
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Im sick of this too tank kills class kills rank ups nothings working i too spoke to someone yesterday and i kinda just got sorry were working onit like damn that aint enough.
  • SQWAAD92
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    SQWAAD92 wrote: »
    Im sick of this too tank kills class kills rank ups nothings working i too spoke to someone yesterday and i kinda just got sorry were working onit like damn that aint enough.

Still having issues today im afraid
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I also still have the issue, tried reinstalling, updating every driver and OS. I found how to fix it, but it is annoying because it has to be done everytime after closing the game (rename PROFSAVE_tmp to PROFSAVE and delete all other files in documents\Battlefield5\settings)