For the love of God release some maps already there is no reason to not have atleast 20

OmniTactics24_24
4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
Bring back premium immediately you cannot be trusted with anything else

Comments

• UnearthedCO
    168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 16
    I created a thread about this. DICE needs to announce the premium pass for $50 and get some content going.  BFV is a great game it just needs maps.
  • Noodlesocks
    3135 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 16
    Kind of sad that dice sweden needs legal obligation to get work done.
  • Redstripe101
    2560 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    the player base is already smaller than they predicted, along with now charging for cosmetics, and now you want to throw another 50$ like its gping to tempt them to make premium for all 2 of you who want it at this point.

game doesnt play fine for a lot of players
  • dbasshooker
    151 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes we sure do need some new maps! lets get this done as it is sure needed right now Dice.
  • V99999
    170 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Game is bad it was DOA now its just really boring.
  • Rex_Holez
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Remember the amount of maps there were in BF2 after Special Forces was released? 

They don't make em like BF2 anymore. 
  • Redstripe101
    2560 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Rex_Holez wrote: »
    Remember the amount of maps there were in BF2 after Special Forces was released? 

operation clean sweep was my fave bf2 map, gulf too
  • Rex_Holez
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Rex_Holez wrote: »

operation clean sweep was my fave bf2 map, gulf too
    So many maps I loved. Karkand, Dragon Valley, Warlord, Gulf of Oman, Ghost Town, Wake Island. 

There were sooo many sweet maps in that game. 
  • bigmatt9486
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would be fine if they just cannibalized the Firestorm map at this point I'm so hungry for something new
  • ToBSAMOWARRIOR
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BF1 was great because of the abundance of maps. Do not worry about all the other rubbish, JUST INTRODUCE SOME NEW MAPS.
  • MurfCr
    1028 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    agree, the game needs a large influx of new maps. playing the release maps is getting very stale.
  • Fruxen
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    parkingbrake said: You wanted free?  Okay, here's what a game with "free" added content looks like, how's that working out for you?
    100% agree with your post. I don't get how anyone seriously expected any other outcome for BFV than the current state.
  • DJTN1
    306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    PoppaPappo wrote: »
    Masqerader wrote: »
    UnearthedCO said:
    I created a thread about this. DICE needs to announce the premium pass for $50 and get some content going.  BFV is a great game it just needs maps.

You don't need premium to have maps, they can just release maps, its not like this company is broke, they made a ton tricking people into buying Anthem, plus all the money they make from their Ultimate team gambling simulator

This guy gets it.

Premium and paid DLC was always a scam and I’m always surprised to see otherwise bright people defend it. Anyone who grew up gaming in the 1990s (before games became a multi-billion-dollar-a-year industry and game companies were run by people genuinely passionate about games <RIP Origin Systems, Interplay, Sierra/Dynamix, and a host of others>) knows that’s horse puckey.

Yes, game development is very expensive. Everyone knows that. But, all that money from DLC and Premium went to line the pockets of executives, not to the developers. Is there any reason Patrick Söderlund needed to make $48 million a year or Andrew Wilson needs to make $35 million a year? Wouldn’t Patrick still have a comfortable life making, say, $25 million a year? And that’s only two of the many executives at EA that are multimillionaires (yes, I know Söderlund doesn’t work there anymore). If you cut all their salaries a smidge you’d easily have at least $100 million-a-year extra to be used for other things, such as hiring more people at DICE to fix bugs, do Q&A, and, of course, design maps.

Finally, someone who lives in reality.

Great and honest comment!