So what is Grind? Is it good?

thebossman2202
401 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Kind of a new player, wanted to know what the new mode Grind is. Heard its old fan favourite mode coming back. Mind you Ive only played BFH and BF1.

Comments

• SirBobdk
    5298 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    The description says: "Fight in smaller teams and intense combat zones in Grind, a focused and fast-paced take on Conquest."
    Probably a new game type because of TOW which will be removed again. They really understand how to utilize their resources.
    Why make new maps when you instead of can add and remove game types and make TOW's.
    Post edited by SirBobdk on
  • SirBobdk
    5298 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That description sounds A lot like Domination.
    Don't know. Could be a test of the upcomming 5x5
  • baroncrovax
    254 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk said:
    The description says: "Fight in smaller teams and intense combat zones in Grind, a focused and fast-paced take on Conquest."Probably a new game type because of TOW which will be removed again. They really understand how to utilize their resources.Why make new maps when you instead of can add and remove game types and make TOW's.

That description sounds A lot like Domination.

With extra steps
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6270 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's 32 vs 32 apparently
  • SirBobdk
    It's 32 vs 32 apparently
    Hmmm, does that make any sense? Curious for what they have invented now. Almost as if they are scanning the whole universe to find something that works.

• von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Kind of a new player, wanted to know what the new mode Grind is. Heard its old fan favourite mode coming back. Mind you Ive only played BFH and BF1.

Think of it as a game of Conquest but instead of ignoring the objectives and camping out in the middle of the map looking for easy kills that is now elevated to being the game mode.
  • IDirtY_SeCreT
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    Looking at the screenshots posted on reddit it's just linear dom...

• thebossman2202
    401 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Looks like its going to be a...GRIND to get through
  • SirBobdk

LOL. This is the most stupied thing I have ever seen.
  • thebossman2202
    SirBobdk wrote: »
    thebossman2202 said:

IDirtY_SeCreT wrote: »

LOL. This is the most stupied thing I have ever seen.

LOL, your grammar was the most stupid thing I saw today
  • SirBobdk
    edited April 2019

I was talking about the map and you took it as a chance to insult. Gj kid.
    Edit: Sorry, I shouldn't have used the word kid.

Post edited by SirBobdk on
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3908 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
  • thebossman2202
    thebossman2202 said:

I was talking about the map and you took it as a chance to insult. Gj kid.

And ya did it again. GG my man
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    857 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Should be fun, just pop a line of MMG's on A obviously with a large contingent of snipers (or as their known in V, Assault) repeat on C.
    I'm saying a quiet prayer for the Medics already.
  • fragnstein
    817 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    llPhantom_Limbll said:
    It's 32 vs 32 apparently

Hmmm, does that make any sense? Curious for what they have invented now. Almost as if they are scanning the whole universe to find something that works.

I think you're on to something. It's like they are trying to find the next firestorm within bf
  • SuperiorByGender
    3239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019

Just as I thought things couldn't get worse, I see this screen....

WTF is this? Wannabe Metro contraption?
  • rockin_master
    373 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    noun
    1. 1.
      a crushing or grating sound or motion.
      "the crunch and grind of bulldozers"
    2. 2.
      hard dull work.
      "relief from the daily grind"
      synonyms:chore, slog, travail; 
      drudgery, toil, hard work, donkey work, labor, slavery, exertion;
      informal¯\_(ツ)_/¯, sweat
      "teaching could be a grind"