Weekly Debrief

UK servers [Megathread]

Comments

• RayD_O1
    520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Would be nice to receive some clarification / communication on this. Are the UK servers gone for good, why were they taken down especially when they were populated daily, anything........
  • ackers75
    2395 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    RayD_O1 wrote: »
    Would be nice to receive some clarification / communication on this. Are the UK servers gone for good, why were they taken down especially when they were populated daily, anything........

It’s called money.

And the German servers are absolutely garbage.
  • jog0ff
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ze german zervers are quite clearly ze zuperior zervers. Don't cry für some spillt milch zilly engländer.

you've made my day mate :D :D :D 
  • NuttysKunKs
    358 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It has really ruined my experience of battlefield. Being a good player every ms is crucial in tight combat situtations. And increasing my latency by 80% is just not on. Please clarify on this DICE, been a fan for 14 years..
  • IDirtY_SeCreT
    530 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    EA: We need to save money on BF5
    DICE: But how?
    EA: Compare player counts on EU servers
    DICE: Done. More people on DE servers
    EA: Hey Amazon we don't need UK based servers anymore
  • ackers75
    2395 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Get the impression firestorm is priority now.

If I wanted to play a battle royal game I certainly wouldn’t want to play one made by these lot that’s for sure!
  • BillBailey0
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ze german zervers are quite clearly ze zuperior zervers. Don't cry für some spillt milch zilly engländer.
    Better connection on UK servers and less cheats, you **** German.

• grrlpurple
    803 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This is dire... I'm getting such a higher proportion of one frame deaths on German servers than I ever did on UK ones.
  • Prep768
    3434 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This is dire... I'm getting such a higher proportion of one frame deaths on German servers than I ever did on UK ones.
    Constantly getting connection icons and getting shot through rocks gets old quickly 
  • ackers75
    grrlpurple wrote: »

Yep it’s now horrific.
    One frame deaths and getting shot with bendy bullets all day long.

16ms ping and it’s barely playable in this state!
  • DavTan
    770 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Prep768 wrote: »
    BillBailey0 said:

fisknyllet17 said:

You know he's Swedish, right? Plus it sounds so much funnier in chat, you know like........... A joke, you racist neanderthal 

You know the Germans aren't a race, right ? Perhaps you're a brainwashed **** ... Sapian
  • Prep768
    3434 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DavTan said:
    BillBailey0 said:

fisknyllet17 said:

You know he's Swedish, right? Plus it sounds so much funnier in chat, you know like........... A joke, you racist neanderthal 

You know the Germans aren't a race, right ? Perhaps you're a brainwashed **** ... Sapian
    Dude, I've lost count how many letters come after LGBT nowadays but bottom line, their comment was out of order, my comment stands
  • Prep768
    Right 'o, back on topic, just tried loading the advanced search........ 

........ Is that working as intended? 
  • ackers75
    Right 'o, back on topic, just tried loading the advanced search........ 

........ Is that working as intended? 

Knowing dice it’s probably working as intended.

Dice the Poundland of the game developers world
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    M1ke_BFV said:
    Yep - having the same problem Nutty. Speaking with an EA support rep on Twitter but still not resolved the issue yet. Closest I can get is Germany
    OK least its not isolated.

17 ping is better than 30 :D
    It could be worse, in NA EA seems to think the entire western half of the continent only needs a couple of servers.  We mostly have to play on east coast servers with a ping of 60ms.  I sure miss the days when server renters could choose not only the host for their server, but the location as well.  I was once an admin on a server so close to DICE LA that those guys would play there on their lunch hour, their pings would be 1-2ms.  But EA has decided that lower quality is the way to go, I grow increasingly doubtful that BF6 will be a game I buy.
  • ackers75
    NuttySkunks said:

M1ke_BFV said:
    Yep - having the same problem Nutty. Speaking with an EA support rep on Twitter but still not resolved the issue yet. Closest I can get is Germany

OK least its not isolated.

17 ping is better than 30 :D
    It could be worse, in NA EA seems to think the entire western half of the continent only needs a couple of servers.  We mostly have to play on east coast servers with a ping of 60ms.  I sure miss the days when server renters could choose not only the host for their server, but the location as well.  I was once an admin on a server so close to DICE LA that those guys would play there on their lunch hour, their pings would be 1-2ms.  But EA has decided that lower quality is the way to go, I grow increasingly doubtful that BF6 will be a game I buy.

I would rather eat my hard drive than even consider buying bf 6
This discussion has been closed.