UK servers [Megathread]

Comments

• DrunkOnRedWine
    1373 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 13
    The game is playing more lumpy than unmixed custard. Pause, lag, stutter - truly terribad last night on Mercury Frontlines. I dread to think what 64 player Outpost is going to like later today  :s
    Post edited by DrunkOnRedWine on
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1373 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 13
    pj2905 wrote: »
    Am I assuming that the silence indicates all is well, or perhaps that everyone has resigned themselves to the fact the game isn't going to get any better? 😉 obviously after my experience last night, I'm thinking it's the latter.....

Bondage and sadistic domination
    Sounds like the new game-mode coming next week for a limited time only
  • dcs500
    1387 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I can't remember the last time i could actually play BFV for more than ten minutes. What's this Outpost game? Another shooting fish in a barrel game like all the other defensive game types? It will probably drop out of rotation next week anyway.
  • plasticman883
    374 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    pj2905 wrote: »
    Am I assuming that the silence indicates all is well, or perhaps that everyone has resigned themselves to the fact the game isn't going to get any better? 😉 obviously after my experience last night, I'm thinking it's the latter.....

Silence means people moved on. Those who enjoys Bondage and sadistic domination still plays this sorry game, those who had enough of these sort of insults from DICE EA moved on to play other games or older titles. I didnt like this game from the start but I bought it because it had UK servers meant I can enjoy low ping play and almost perfect hit reg, with that gone I will never come back to play this game, nor will I buy next title.
    Agreed and same. It's done, over, finished. If it was going to be resolved it would have happened by now as a matter of priority. Even Braddock's recent answer was low-key snarky in response. 

• DrunkOnRedWine
    edited June 13

This is an unplayable heap of steaming mess.

You didn't really express the way you really feel about it there did you?, we all know the rules about swearing!
  • grrlpurple
    793 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    grrlpurple said:

You didn't really express the way you really feel about it there did you?, we all know the rules about swearing!

I'm absolutely certain that I didn't swear.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    grrlpurple said:

I know you didn't but what I'm saying is I'm pretty sure you wanted to. nvm, I'm in one of those moods again.
  • grrlpurple
    793 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    grrlpurple said:

DrunkOnRedWine wrote: »
    grrlpurple said:

I know you didn't but what I'm saying is I'm pretty sure you wanted to. nvm, I'm in one of those moods again.

Oh I wanted to but that doesn't mean that what I wrote was an attempt to swear without swearing, I may well have meant that it is just a heap of steaming mess 😊
  • Up2you2011
    77 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just watching BrokenMachines  live gameplay...

His comments "Servers are garbage". "Hitreg is trash"......
    Had to quit one server game because it was rubbish.

Says enough !!!
  • fisknyllet17
    1727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    grrlpurple wrote: »
    Let me clear this up.

Playing from Scotland on standard PS4 hardwired fibre optic connection at 80gbs
    Uhm I'm no techie but that sounds faster than light fast. I've got a 500/100 mbs connection which I thought was fast. Having said that I understand that huge bandwidth isn't = a super fast connection, but still. Wow. Or was it a typo?
  • plasticman883
    374 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A lot of people seem to think...that releasing lots of new maps will save game
    It won't !!
    Nope. It's putting a cheap plaster with a nice pretty colours on it over a gaping arterial wound. 
  • Up2you2011
    77 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Day 2 Another rubbish day on the DE Servers.

I have come to the conclusion even if you have low ping (25ms) or less and you are playing with people with even 40ms you are still at an disadvantage.... your hit reg goes out the window.

Completing Tow award then uninstalling again..... DICE = JOKE
  • Braddock512
    1261 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    Closing this thread. 
    Thanks for constructive feedback you've provided - where applicable - and this is something I've shared with the Dev & Live Service team. 
    I don't have any info if/when the situation will change regarding the UK datacenter, but if I do get an update, we'll share it. 

RE: Stuttering/FPS issues - this is a top priority with the Dev team and we have some potential fixes with the upcoming update. We'll share those update notes once they are locked. 

-Braddock512-
This discussion has been closed.