What are some of the things you like about BFV?

ScottysDemise
31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I see almost nothing but salt and hate for this game on here. We should have at least one thread discussing what we all like. Got the idea from a thread on GTPlanet for Gran Turismo Sport doing pretty much the same thing. So lets hear it!

Personally, I really enjoy BFV. Yes there are some bugs and issues and stuff, but I play damn near everyday and if you have a squad you play with fairly regularly its great fun and makes a HUGE difference in how the game goes. 

Comments

• KMAsterisk
    214 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 17
    There's been a few threads, eventually it turns salty.

Edit: I'll add, no auto rotation in MP.
  • ScottysDemise
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There's been quite a few threads, eventually it turns salty.
    Yeah, I guess that makes sense. Seems to mostly be a toxic/salty group of people. Just trying to make it not seem so bad around here. I guess I'll give this a shot lol. Time will tell 
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1446 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 17
    Things I like

Gun-play, sound - music and in-game, Devastation, weather and atmospheric effects, & Bouncing Betty.

I've played this game for nearly 350 hours and I'm still enjoying it.
  • ScottysDemise
    Things I like

Gun-play, sound - music and in-game, Devastation, weather and atmospheric effects, & Bouncing Betty.

I've played this game for nearly 350 hours and I'm still enjoying it.
    The gun play is super fun. Really comfortable imo. And it's the only shooter where I've actually enjoyed playing as a sniper. It doesn't mean I'm good at it, but it's still really fun. 
  • mattd3162014
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I love how there are more graphical glitches in the game now then when the game was first released.Yesterday on hamada i had about 6 or 7 enemy players float across the screen but they where a shadow,then had some flickering black boxes flying across the screen in some instances i recorded most of it.But really and truly could not be bothered passing the on to the dev team seeing as they only respond to people who think this game is AAA quality and big name youtubes and schills.I also love the dev team even though they are the worst we have ever had working on a battlefield title absolutely useless.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1440 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Devastation and Fjell.  Maybe some Twisted Steel.  It needs a lot more maps though.  Cause it gets stale playing the larger open field maps.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1446 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    And we were trying to keep the thread positive, lol
  • ScottysDemise
    And we were trying to keep the thread positive, lol

Yeah, that went real well  :( Apparently we are only here to **** on the devs 24/7. Keep ya negativity out of here BOI 
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2787 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Gunplay - The best out of every BF game. Its incredibly satisfying to do good in this game. Getting 50+ kills and 3-4 k/d while being called a hacker/cheater almost every game oh so satisfying. No other BF game has ever given me this feeling of "Pride and accomplishment" (:D)

No constant direct or minimap spotting. I know that I'm not constantly lit up like a Christmas light 24/7. 

There are many other miscellaneous things that I love about the game.

- Jumping through the window without having to destroy it with a knife.
    - Having ammo and health stations so that I don't have to rely on potato teammates.
    - Squad revive.
    - Pretty much best in class multiplayer destruction, you can blow anything you like into pieces.
  • sasqch10
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Dice is partly responsible for the saltines for charging full price for what still may be a game in test mode quality and quantity. Then blaming fans for expecting a good game on release took some sack!!!??? Dice/EA will never make everyone happy here or anywhere but to make a game with so many puzzling, bad ideas has really split BF fans. I play and it has some fun moments for sure but there seem far more, nope turning this “stuff” off!
  • ElliotLH
    8130 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Things I like:

- Building fortifications.
    - Buddy reviving.
    - Weapon sounds are good. 
    - JU88c.
    - The empathise on squad play (event though that doesn't always work when playing with randoms).
    - Some of the graphics are great.
    - Jumping through windows.
    - I'm sure there's more but I can't think of any right now.
  • GeorgyRommel
    24 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Being able to outmanoeuvre spitfires in a JU-88.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1440 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    Things I like:

- Building fortifications.
    - Buddy reviving.
    - Weapon sounds are good. 
    - JU88c.
    - The empathise on squad play (event though that doesn't always work when playing with randoms).
    - Some of the graphics are great.
    - Jumping through windows.
    - I'm sure there's more but I can't think of any right now.
    Yeah the sandbags are cool.  I can see that feature carry over to NAM next.
  • VOLBANKER
    948 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Weapon specialization is fun.
    I keep finding stuff I want to try out, i.e. “what if I pick LRRL, what does the gun feel like then”
  • VOLBANKER
    948 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Visibility, or rather, that players blend in so well with the background graphics.
    I know it can be tricky sometimes to see prone enemies, but still, I like it.
    Seems more “realistic”-looking IMO.