Win 10 v 1903 Drop FPS

Comments

• An1koi8
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    edited May 2019
    Manuel , i send GPUView trace to NVIDEA  one month ago it still dosent fix
    you are always can do to recreate this stiuation at in youre laboratory without ours log`s files it will the same. 

thanks a lot that paid attention to it.

Post edited by An1koi8 on
  • NihadBOSna
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    damn so thats what happened i was so confused as to why did i got from having 140+ fps to legit capped 80 with horrible stutter this just makes me wanna go back to 8.1
  • Respect_REV
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Same here.

Clean installation of Windows 1903.

GTX 1080 TI OC
    I7 5820K

• vintovski
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
  • pidge2k
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    An1koi8 said:
    Manuel , i send GPUView trace to NVIDEA  one month ago it still dosent fix
    you are always can to to recreate this stiuation at in youre laboratory without ours log`s files it will the same. 

thanks a lot that paid attention to it.

Thank you all for your assistance.  We are seeing the same behavior on our products as well as competitor cards.  We are passing the feedback to Microsoft to see if there is anything they are able to do to restore performance.  
  • stichomythia
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey guys just want to add that the Windows 10 1903 update that came out yesterday (KB4497935) still hasn't fixed this issue. 
  • MocKIngSpONgeBoB
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well at least I'm not the only one having issues.
    Win10 1903
    i7 9700k
    RTX 2080 ti

I don't really get why BF3 is the only game I have doing that tho.
  • iDC-AER0_FX
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    same problem for me after upgrading to Version 1903!
  • eddDoubleDD
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2019
    Oh wow I thought I was completely alone on this.
    I did a fresh install a few days ago after realizing my os was installed in legacy bios mode instead of ufei and have been getting unstable 50-70fps with huge shudders ever since when I was before getting over 140.
    I've DDU'ed and reinstalled drivers many times and nothing helped. My RTX 2080 is only giving me this unstable fps while tapping out at 40% usage.

Post edited by eddDoubleDD on
  • stichomythia
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So glad many people are getting this problem. We need to make sure Microsoft sees this, especially because the PC playerbase is pretty low and we're at risk of being ignored.

BTW I highly recommend against doing a clean install of Windows 1903. I was getting 50-60 FPS as everyone mentions and tried a clean install and now I'm getting 3 FPS in game and it's completely broken hahaha
  • Respect_REV
    A manager of Microsoft or Nvidia could tell us more? I go back to W10 version 1607 never had a problem with it. All other versions of W10 had problems at launch.
  • NihadBOSna
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The thing is that every other game works as it should be its only bf3 that is fked up why tho
  • 92funk
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Still not Fixed? :/
  • RuslanBigMan
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    FX8350
    RX480 
    also a problem
  • 92funk
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    **** Windows 10 every time when come updates destroy something other

• Thompsonson_Tom
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    it is not only BF3 i have similiar problem with BF4. Before win10 v1903 i had solid 144 fps now iam playing 144 and it drops to like 50 fps afte while gets back to 144 and again and again....iam going to clean instal to win 10 v1607 which is best win 10 version
  • Sohaibalrawi
    edited June 2019
    Same problem here, I play on GTX 1050Ti, used to get around 90 FPS but now I only get like 40FPS after I updated to Windows 1903, Please fix this asap!
    Post edited by Sohaibalrawi on
  • CSOKTIMUSPRIME
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here... from 100+ to 55-65...
  • eddDoubleDD
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah downgrading to 1806 solved the problem 200fps solid.
  • TewChainsaw
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 2019
    the same here 😭😭 capped at 60-80 fps with stutter, 100+ fps before
    also on DOOM
    there are more games with the same problem, i'm sure that

i5-4690 @ 3.90 GHz
    GTX 970 @ 1.554 MHz | 8022 MHz

(EDIT: 40-60 FPS on actions scenes | 64 players)
    Post edited by TewChainsaw on