This game needs a better AA gun

LINKERBLOX
40 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I have never been killed by an AA gun, they are so weak, buff them or add a better stationary one (you have to reload for every shot)

Comments

• Masqerader
    620 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You must be playing the wrong game, because AA guns massacre not only air, but ground and armor in some cases.
  • PrecisionWing
    619 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Join my game, I'll make sure you will get constant hit while I'm camping at the other side of the map.and if you fly over half of the map, you have very little chance of survival. Enjoy watching the game while do nothing.
  • UsainskiSemperFi
    519 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    After last patch AA is powerfull if plane is nerby. If the plane is far away you can hurt it but you cannot take it down, and i think is perfectly balaned. 
  • TheyHaveScissors
    561 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Small arms need a huge buff vs planes (except the MG42)
  • IDirtY_SeCreT
    529 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Small arms need a huge buff vs planes (except the MG42)
    No thanks!
  • ackers75
    2274 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    AA is garbage against anything on the ground!
  • Marine_IraHayes2
    233 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Shhhhhh.....you’ll stir the Hornets nest with that blasphemy.
  • Violent_Rumble
    323 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The AA kills people on the ground ok just not the planes, the planes are too OP. I shot a bomber with the field cannon in panzerstorm and it kept flying like nothing happened.
  • IDirtY_SeCreT
    529 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I shot a bomber with the field cannon in panzerstorm and it kept flying like nothing happened.
    It's called dusting and that has nothing to do with bombers.
  • Violent_Rumble
    323 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I shot a bomber with the field cannon in panzerstorm and it kept flying like nothing happened.
    What's called dusting? What is "It's"?
    I was confused by your reply so I asked a mate to read it, neither of us are sure about what you're saying.
  • IDirtY_SeCreT
    I was confused by your reply so I asked a mate to read it, neither of us are sure about what you're saying.

Blank hit on a vehicle that doesn't register as such causing 0 damage.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5310 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I think MAA need better placements across all maps and that's it.
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I like how this thread is full of directly contradictory opinions, i.e. AA is useless against aircraft vs. AA shreds aircraft with ease.  Who are we supposed to believe?

I can have bombers fly straight at me, I'll unload every shot straight into the bomber and then be killed (and my AA gun destroyed) when the damaged but still operational bomber threads the needle and puts its bombs right on my head.  Maybe it's only good pilots who can do this, but it sure seems like one AA gun cannot take down an undamaged bomber.  Maybe that's good balance, I don't spend enough time on AA guns to worry about it.
  • ElliotLH
    7726 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I like how this thread is full of directly contradictory opinions, i.e. AA is useless against aircraft vs. AA shreds aircraft with ease.  Who are we supposed to believe?

I can have bombers fly straight at me, I'll unload every shot straight into the bomber and then be killed (and my AA gun destroyed) when the damaged but still operational bomber threads the needle and puts its bombs right on my head.  Maybe it's only good pilots who can do this, but it sure seems like one AA gun cannot take down an undamaged bomber.  Maybe that's good balance, I don't spend enough time on AA guns to worry about it.

I don't really consider myself a "good" pilot but people on SAA are basically a free meal.
  • thamac15
    272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This game needs better everything.
  • Vulgar_cowboy
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    thamac15 said:
    This game needs better everything.
    Indeed! 
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dusting is when you hit your target and even get a visual representation of the hit (e.g. a puff of dust/smoke ) but there is zero damage caused.  It's been a problem in BF for a long time, and like so many other problems it's one that DICE can never seem to fix.