Weekly Debrief

Please Give Credit for Shooting Down Planes (Crash)

TW33NSW4G
10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
If I shoot a plane up for 95% damage, disable them and they crash as a result of me disabling them, why is that not credited as a kill, let alone a vehicle destroy.. or even a single point? In other Battlefields it is, why not BFV?

Comments

• TheyHaveScissors
    703 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Agree, we need the BF3 system of point-and kill distribution when player causes a crash of vehicle.
  • MBT_Layzan
    1498 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I take out a transport in my tank and get no kills because they all just bailed and died to the explosion. 
  • Tullzter
    1092 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I like slowing down in the Mosquito on Narvik and watch the pilot in the fighter plane behind me hit the cliff...i don't get points though
  • ninjapenquinuk
    1843 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just add it to the list of things DICE seem to get right/fix in one game only for them to remove/break in the next game.
  • Turban_Legend80
    4601 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I think I remember them making a change sometime during BF3 where you would get the kill if you did a certain amount of damage to a plane before it crashed.
  • ElliotLH
    8399 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    +1

Body is 3 characters too short.
  • THERAMPAGE_ci0h
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    there is no " disable " in BFV, you can fly a plane with 1HP ... 
  • aRrAyStArTaT0
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So if someone shoots the wings of an enemy fighter and destroys one wing, do they get the kill? The pilot can still fly the plane. There's no disable. They can still fly with a slight disadvantage to their turning speed. It'd be a little ridiculous if this was the case.
  • HavokCMG
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This is a good point. It’s hard enough to level up planes in this game. A kill assist just like infantry get would fix this. Damaging a plane for 80% and not getting credit for the kill is painful.

There are several tweaks that need to be made but I won’t hold my breath.