Mk has already seriously ruined this game

Hongchao_jin
postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I have already played bfv for 100+hours, but the balance problem is becoming more and more serious. I play on Xbox and ps4, there is no balance in this game. Too many mouse and keyboard players has already ruined this game. Their turing speed and accuracy are actually much better than normal console players. But for some players just pissed me off, using mouse macro is kind of cheating. I can say so many Mk players who uses macro to achieve better accuracy and recoil controlling.
Controlling recoil is not difficult for most controller players. But accuracy is the big problem. Mouse macro has already break the balance in the game.
Mouse and keyboard provide huge advantage for players, also some of them turn on aim assist. They definitely have better aiming accuracy than controller players. As a result, too many players are afraid to fight and worry about their fxxxxng KD, they hide themselves in a small angle of room and ruins, just laying down and waiting for enemies to come.
Every time, it is so tough for me to kill some mouse keyboard. At first when I got killed, I just think they have better skill than me. Once, I inspect a player, this guy’s turing is fast and extremely smooth. A controller can not be like that smooth. Then I realized that mouse keyboard can bring really good advantage. Why not play on PC? Maybe they can be good at every round by using Mk on console, but they will never be good as some really good pc players. They only want to using Mk to fight with controller, don't want to fight with Mk. I think the main reason is they have no skill on pc.
Shame.

Comments

• TruVetCommando
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I get called a mouse and and keyboard player but I use high sens with a Elite controller. Are you 100% sure?
  • TruVetCommando
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Also with the new Mouse and Keyboard by Razer im sure the next BF will use it. I think its something we may have to get used to.
  • georgeanzelon
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wait...are we now able to use mouse and keyboard on xbox? I though dive didn't allow it in bf5?
  • ElliotLH
    7767 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wait...are we now able to use mouse and keyboard on xbox? I though dive didn't allow it in bf5?

You'd use an adapter like the Xim Apex. You're right that Dice haven't provided native support.
  • full951
    2409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You sound a little paranoid OP. Do whatever is that's settles your nerves.
  • odinschosen1
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    seriously **** battlefield 5, all i want is a refund cos as we all know, this isnt what was advertised to us and we are entitled to a refund under our laws. Push and make these cheap corporate **** pay up for their failure to even try to maintain a form of moderation for anything that isnt profitable
  • ackers75
    2275 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Also with the new Mouse and Keyboard by Razer im sure the next BF will use it. I think its something we may have to get used to.

Nope separated lobbies
  • bullseye9508
    135 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    After trying MK the other day I believe most who use them do it because they're used to playing PC maybe. As someone who has always been a console gamer there is no way I'm spending weeks maybe months to gain the muscle memory to play MK at the level I play with a controller now. I'm no where near the best but I'm normally closer to the top of the scoreboard than the middle or bottom and that's good enough for me lol.
  • d3monkid12
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have already played bfv for 100+hours, but the balance problem is becoming more and more serious. I play on Xbox and ps4, there is no balance in this game. Too many mouse and keyboard players has already ruined this game. Their turing speed and accuracy are actually much better than normal console players. But for some players just pissed me off, using mouse macro is kind of cheating. I can say so many Mk players who uses macro to achieve better accuracy and recoil controlling.
    Controlling recoil is not difficult for most controller players. But accuracy is the big problem. Mouse macro has already break the balance in the game.
    Mouse and keyboard provide huge advantage for players, also some of them turn on aim assist. They definitely have better aiming accuracy than controller players. As a result, too many players are afraid to fight and worry about their fxxxxng KD, they hide themselves in a small angle of room and ruins, just laying down and waiting for enemies to come.
    Every time, it is so tough for me to kill some mouse keyboard. At first when I got killed, I just think they have better skill than me. Once, I inspect a player, this guy’s turing is fast and extremely smooth. A controller can not be like that smooth. Then I realized that mouse keyboard can bring really good advantage. Why not play on PC? Maybe they can be good at every round by using Mk on console, but they will never be good as some really good pc players. They only want to using Mk to fight with controller, don't want to fight with Mk. I think the main reason is they have no skill on pc.
    Shame.

point and click click click. smh
  • full951
    2409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Stick and click click click. smh
  • idk1233211
    632 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    look up themarkofj he dosnt use mk and only uses custom scuf controllers.
  • JamieCurnock
    549 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Shame.

How do you know for sure that these are keyboard and mouse players?

You mentioned turning speed being a factor that made you think they are using k&m. Can't you change that in the options somewhere? Also is your sensitivity at 100%? If not then anyone with a higher sensitivity will be able to turn quicker than you. Then there is the perception that they turned quicker which could be down to them starting to turn before you think they did or lag/netcode issues etc.

I'm not denying there are k&m players at all but I've not personally seen any change fighting enemies that I wouldn't put down to them just being better than me at the game.

100% agree that using any type of macro controlling recoil or accuracy is cheating though, can you even do that just by using a m&k on console? I use the good ol' Xbox pad so I've no idea.
  • TruVetCommando
    ackers75 wrote: »

Nope separated lobbies

I really cant see that happening. Its down to the developer. Well have to see i guess.
  • ackers75
    2275 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ackers75 wrote: »

Nope separated lobbies

I really cant see that happening. Its down to the developer. Well have to see i guess.

Why would that not happen?
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    1160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ackers75 said:

Nope separated lobbies
    That won't help because people use a device that tricks the console into thinking that a controller is connected while they use their mouse and keyboard. They would still be in the controller only lobbies.

• diagoro
    1530 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've noticed over the past few BF games, that I'm getting headshot more and more often. Part of it is likely the poor netcode packaging damage (as I far too often get instantly killed). But eadily 80% of my deaths are instant headshots.

I can imagine snipers using MK to optimize accuracy, which would just be more rage inducing.
  • elgrantimmy
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't use MK and I still place high at the end of each round, if not top 5, so MK has not ruined the game for me.
  • JamieCurnock
    549 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There is no way of knowing if you are playing a m&k player so this boils down to "they were quicker/better than me, they must be using m&k"
  • diagoro
    1530 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There is no way of knowing if you are playing a m&k player so this boils down to "they were quicker/better than me, they must be using m&k"

That's my usual assumption. But there are times I get super quick scoped, when the shooter had a very brief look, while I was running erratically.

Makes me wonder if they have playet models of different height, would make those quick headshots through doorways slightly tougher.
This discussion has been closed.