Mk has already seriously ruined this game

2»

Comments

• VoodooxHaze
    106 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Paranoia by the op.

I use an elite and Razer Wildcat for very fast reactions and accuracy problem is battlefield has so many settings that need to be tweaked in order to have very good accuracy.

Emulators are clunky and hard to set up. It’s never going to be raw mouse input , it mimics joystick movement.

Just adjust your settings.
  • ragnarok013
    2908 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    DVT1980 said:
    I find it bizarre that this m&k argument has only surfaced since the BR games arrived and a few idiots at Blizzard and Epic Games piped up. You could have potentially been playing against m&k users on the XBox at least since 2009 when the first xim device was released. So a decade later it is suddenly an issue.

The PS4 has the Hori Tac which is mentioned on Sony's website and does the same thing as the xim apex. But it is officially supported. So PS4 users really can't complain.

The Chronos Max device is accepted at COD tournaments so players can use the xbox Elite pad on PS4. Does this mean the elite pad gives such an advantage over standard ps4 or xbox pads? If so stick elite controller users in separate lobbies in shooters along with steering wheel users in driving games as well while your at it.

MS probably want as many devs to support M&k as possible as it has the potential to bring in more pc users sick of aimbotters who are destroying pc gaming. They have it a lot worse than alleged epidemic of m&k users on console. They have also been aware of the xim products for years and done nothing about them.

FYI the xim apex doesn't support recoil scripts and devs won't support that sort of thing. The max and titan two however do which I don't agree with at all.

I personally don't care what input devices people wish to use, it should be there preferred choice. As long as they are not using scripts to gain an advantage.
    They've been accusing players on console of using MKB for a lot longer than BR has been out, at least since BF3 but it's only gotten more frequent.
  • KPNuts74
    497 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have already played bfv for 100+hours, but the balance problem is becoming more and more serious. I play on Xbox and ps4, there is no balance in this game. Too many mouse and keyboard players has already ruined this game. Their turing speed and accuracy are actually much better than normal console players. But for some players just pissed me off, using mouse macro is kind of cheating. I can say so many Mk players who uses macro to achieve better accuracy and recoil controlling.
    Controlling recoil is not difficult for most controller players. But accuracy is the big problem. Mouse macro has already break the balance in the game.
    Mouse and keyboard provide huge advantage for players, also some of them turn on aim assist. They definitely have better aiming accuracy than controller players. As a result, too many players are afraid to fight and worry about their fxxxxng KD, they hide themselves in a small angle of room and ruins, just laying down and waiting for enemies to come.
    Every time, it is so tough for me to kill some mouse keyboard. At first when I got killed, I just think they have better skill than me. Once, I inspect a player, this guy’s turing is fast and extremely smooth. A controller can not be like that smooth. Then I realized that mouse keyboard can bring really good advantage. Why not play on PC? Maybe they can be good at every round by using Mk on console, but they will never be good as some really good pc players. They only want to using Mk to fight with controller, don't want to fight with Mk. I think the main reason is they have no skill on pc.
    Shame.

The vast majority of players use controllers on Console. Some players are just better than others.
  • KPNuts74
    497 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The vast majority of console players use controllers. Some are just better players than others.
  • dayglowfroggy
    448 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

That's my usual assumption. But there are times I get super quick scoped, when the shooter had a very brief look, while I was running erratically.

You do know how to quick scope don't you?

Is using the ads and fire button almost at the same time to get the accuracy bonus from ads I am not saying it's easy and takes practice but anyone can do it.
    Helps if you get a stick on Crosshair for your screen. I had to get better at it with that commando carbine as it's only good for close fast head shots.
  • dayglowfroggy
    448 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

That's my usual assumption. But there are times I get super quick scoped, when the shooter had a very brief look, while I was running erratically.

You do know how to quick scope don't you?

Is using the ads and fire button almost at the same time to get the accuracy bonus from ads I am not saying it's easy and takes practice but anyone can do it.
    Helps if you get a stick on Crosshair for your screen. I had to get better at it with that commando carbine as it's only good for close fast head shots.
  • TruVetCommando
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Time for the ban hammer !!!
  • ElliotLH
    7767 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Time for the ban hammer !!!

Won't happen. In fact the opposite is more likely.
  • RANGER936
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why cant people just play with stock ****!? I have been playing with out of the box kit for as long as I have been playing. If you have to have all this crap to be good, then you should find another game. Stick on crosshairs, control freaks, M&K! Play with a controller or go back to PC bottom line.

All this **** is ruining gaming. If you require something to play better then your kidding yourself thinking your a legit or good player.

If it didn't come with the system new, then it's an exploit. Those who argue this are clearly apart of the problem.
  • full951
    2409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Why this thread? Come join the dog pile on "ban mouse and keyboard" on the bfv general chat board
  • DarthValtrex
    11 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DVT1980 said:
    I find it bizarre that this m&k argument has only surfaced since the BR games arrived and a few idiots at Blizzard and Epic Games piped up. You could have potentially been playing against m&k users on the XBox at least since 2009 when the first xim device was released. So a decade later it is suddenly an issue.

The PS4 has the Hori Tac which is mentioned on Sony's website and does the same thing as the xim apex. But it is officially supported. So PS4 users really can't complain.

The Chronos Max device is accepted at COD tournaments so players can use the xbox Elite pad on PS4. Does this mean the elite pad gives such an advantage over standard ps4 or xbox pads? If so stick elite controller users in separate lobbies in shooters along with steering wheel users in driving games as well while your at it.

MS probably want as many devs to support M&k as possible as it has the potential to bring in more pc users sick of aimbotters who are destroying pc gaming. They have it a lot worse than alleged epidemic of m&k users on console. They have also been aware of the xim products for years and done nothing about them.

FYI the xim apex doesn't support recoil scripts and devs won't support that sort of thing. The max and titan two however do which I don't agree with at all.

I personally don't care what input devices people wish to use, it should be there preferred choice. As long as they are not using scripts to gain an advantage.
    One question, could Mouse and Keyboard players be flooding consoles due to the high number of cheaters on PC? From what I hear PC is unplayable right now.
  • baldrick2016
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I am not sure if the OP is correct about MK but I do feel like my skill level went backwards over the last couple of months. Something is afoot.
  • Andrew6595
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lo que pasa también es que hay muchos jugadores de consola que le han dedicado años a estos juegos, y han desarrollado una habilidad superior que nos hace pensar esto. Yo juego en xbox one x y si de verdad hay personas con ratón y teclado a mí por lo menos no me han arruinado la experiencia de juego. En cambio el exceso de camperos en este BFV si lo está haciendo. La astucia y la determinación no te la dará un rotón y teclado, así que juega y pásalo bien que para eso son los juegos. Ríete de los errores que cometes y cuando te quieras dar cuenta serás un gran jugador :wink:
    diagoro said:
    I've noticed over the past few BF games, that I'm getting headshot more and more often. Part of it is likely the poor netcode packaging damage (as I far too often get instantly killed). But eadily 80% of my deaths are instant headshots.

I can imagine snipers using MK to optimize accuracy, which would just be more rage inducing.

• ElliotLH
    7767 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Andrew6595 wrote: »
    Lo que pasa también es que hay muchos jugadores de consola que le han dedicado años a estos juegos, y han desarrollado una habilidad superior que nos hace pensar esto. Yo juego en xbox one x y si de verdad hay personas con ratón y teclado a mí por lo menos no me han arruinado la experiencia de juego. En cambio el exceso de camperos en este BFV si lo está haciendo. La astucia y la determinación no te la dará un rotón y teclado, así que juega y pásalo bien que para eso son los juegos. Ríete de los errores que cometes y cuando te quieras dar cuenta serás un gran jugador :wink:

diagoro said:
    I've noticed over the past few BF games, that I'm getting headshot more and more often. Part of it is likely the poor netcode packaging damage (as I far too often get instantly killed). But eadily 80% of my deaths are instant headshots.

I can imagine snipers using MK to optimize accuracy, which would just be more rage inducing.

Just an FYI that you need to write in English on this forum. However I believe there is a Spanish speaking forum at https://forums.battlefield.com/es-es
  • Andrew6595
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:

diagoro said:

Just an FYI that you need to write in English on this forum. However I believe there is a Spanish speaking forum at https://forums.battlefield.com/es-es
    oh sorry mate
  • ElliotLH
    ElliotLH said:

diagoro said:

oh sorry mate

No need to apologise. Just thought it was helpful to let you know 👍
  • Tenryuu118
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This game was ruined the day it came out
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12619 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Locking for Necro.
This discussion has been closed.