Windows 10 is the spawn of the devil...

someguy12121
456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Change my mind.

It just hogs the entire computer when doing updates, it runs crap in the background that you never want, you cant uninstall cortana, etc.

Comments

• Army_bloodcore
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Windows 10 including all frameworks of previous versions of windows, it is a big plus of this OS.
    Another plus is that the updates becomes not so often and annoying like windows 7, after one year of using win10 it installed just 2 updates on my notebook.

Big minus of Win10 is that it will not work correct without internet connection. Maybe this minus will be fixed in next updates (also MS must remove VR, it is not necessary thing)
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 30
    Never had those issues. You can probably turn all that stuff off. I remember during install it asked if you want it to do all this extra crap and i ticked no to every single box.

Also have it set to do updates only on restarts.
    Just check your settings bro.

The only beef i have with 10 is its incompatibilities with older games and software. Some of which you can work around but others simply wont work at all...
  • Army_bloodcore
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited May 1
    Never had those issues. You can probably turn all that stuff off. I remember during install it asked if you want it to do all this extra crap and i ticked no to every single box.

Also have it set to do updates only on restarts.
    Just check your settings bro.

The only beef i have with 10 is its incompatibilities with older games and software. Some of which you can work around but others simply wont work at all...

Okay, what about installing of the third language? In my country, people usually uses 2 languages, but I was learned 3rd language and OS after installing files began automatically download some addition files via internet like addition font and voice input, there is no offline install files which I can manually download and save without internet connection. It was really annoying.

Some bugs also is annoying like chinese additional calendar and VR and Cortana. Microsoft, are you really think that I am idiot? I will no pay my money for another TV in 2k19! I am alone, but not so shtupid to speak with PC. I need a calculating machine that will do the same things through years without internet connection. Yankee's modern trands is really annoying. For shtupid russians.
  • TheSaviorSix
    251 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I wish they would disk the 100% disk usage bug. I don't understand why they haven't done anything about it.