Where i can find the rocket launcher?

StayFanPower
6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited April 28
How i can unlock or find the rocket launcher? i didn't find it, i went to the gadgets section and watch on every classes and i didn't found the rocket! i just started to play the game recently $14 for the games and all the DLC and it's so much fun! i was killed often by a very annoying heli pilot and i had nothing to destroy it!

Comments

• MadaGoinaPS4
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You mean the RPG ?
  • StayFanPower
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes! But now i know the RPG are only available on maps, we have to find them! Bad!
  • MadaGoinaPS4
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 9
    No,you need to customize your vehicles to have rpg or stinger in sedan or coupe back in the trunk.
  • StayFanPower
    edited May 11
    No,you need to customize your vehicles to have rpg or stinger in sedan or coupe back in the trunk.

oh thank you! i will try this!