This Week in Battlefield V

Admin Pannel UI broken for some time!

Nateoxide
112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited April 30
The RSP UI in the Admin panel is broken. You can not see the kick ban move buttons and has been this way for 6 months. As i run a very popular server this is rather big issue. Issue number 2 is why on earth would you put a 200 player ban limit on servers? After having the same server for multiple years and 12.2K Favs over a period of time 200 banned players is nothing. That should be uncapped. Now unless the servers are no longer up for rent i am going to be re renting something that's partially broken and only working to 75% out of 100%. I know the game is older now but alot of people still have interest in this game and something needs to be done about the situations here. @Braddock512

Nateoxide.  

Image: https://imgur.com/a/A9dX9bV

Comments

• -Antares65z
    1646 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Nothing is getting fixed, it is what it is. They no longer support the game. Clean out some of the old bans to make room, chances are those players left the game long ago. You'll get use to how the hidden Kick/Ban/Move buttons work. Just hover your mouse over the area and click. It always asks you to confirm so if you're on the wrong one, just try again.