BF4 Looking For An Platoon PC Oceania Or Even NA At This Point

MarkushGaming
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited May 2
20 YO ex console player looking to join a platoon with a chill bunch of lads or just to find people to play with i have good game sense just still getting used to mouse and keyboard
my old console account down below i had 3rd most kills in a single game about 374 but i guess it got reset? 
 http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/ItzMarkush/stats/1070039925/ps4/
Post edited by MarkushGaming on

Comments

• ItzMarkush
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    BUMP.
  • BLK_KNIGHT_187
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Lots of new BF4 players will need a home. We are chill and casual here at IGS 

If your looking for a serious but friendly Battlefield 4 Platoon on PC then come join us. No matter your skill, your location or your preferred type of gameplay, sex, or race, here at IGS we accept anyone who is a gamer. After all , we are gamers just like you. We don't have a list of requirements to join. The ONLY requirement is just play and have fun. 

The only rules we uphold are as follows: 
    1. IGS tag only 
    2. Add all other IGS members 
    3. Have a headset for communication and be willing to join party chats, make chats and get to know members 
    4. PTFO and have fun lol 
    5. No Drama, Bullying or Harassing 
    6. 18+ Only
    Apply below