We are unable to connect to EA servers to activate Battlefield™ 1 on this PC

SniperDeluxa
postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Hey everyone! I purchased bf1 more than 2 years ago and had activated and played it until may 2017 then took a long break and decided to play it again on my pc yesterday.

However, I keep getting the "we are unable to connect to ea servers to activate on this computer using your account" error! I tried some solutions I found on the forums to no avail! I tried clearing dns, default hosts file etc. But I still get the same error no matter what. I dont understand what the problem is and need your help asap please. I also added both origin and bf1.exe files as exceptions to my firewall so that it wouldn't interfere. Don't know what else I need to do. I can't even launch the game cuz it says I need to activate it but I can't connect to the server. Manual activation is not working since I used the product key before for the activation and it shouldn't ask for re-activation anyway.

How do you guys fix this issue? please help I tried all other "solutions" such as flush dns, host file, clean reboot, fresh install for both bf1 and origin. Nothing seems to work for some reason. I used to be able to play this game just fine. but now after 2 years, I reinstalled the game and it just wont launch. Can somebody from EA activate my game AGAIN? or what else can I do to get this game to start finally??

Comments

• IIPrest0nII
    2341 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @SniperDeluxa

Contact EA Customer Support to solve your issue: https://help.ea.com/contact-us/
  • staggerblitz
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Where is the answer?!  The problem is stated accurately enough, but no answer from EA follows.  I have the same problem with all my EA/Origin games.  Did all the suggestions, with the same results; none of them worked!  Would love to see an answer.  Would love to play my bought and paid for games
  • Titan_Awaken
    1193 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 29
    Where is the answer?!  The problem is stated accurately enough, but no answer from EA follows.  I have the same problem with all my EA/Origin games.  Did all the suggestions, with the same results; none of them worked!  Would love to see an answer.  Would love to play my bought and paid for games

The answer, funny enough, is quite literally right above you. Contact EA Support.

/necro
  • IIPrest0nII
    2341 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Closed.
This discussion has been closed.