Life is so unfair...

CRAZY_EVAN1
147 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
my computer isn't working properly as it should.  I had $500 of my social welfare money stolen just like that from my bank account the other day - a situation even worse if it was by the bank tellers - I ain't doing anything illegal.  someone sealed somehow the bonnet of my car and I can't drive it because at the testing station for its credentials they have to look under the hood to inspect underneath so my car is legally not allowed on the road.

my computer doesn't recognise my windows phone for adding new music I might have to buy a new pc.  I went out looking for a 1tb sd card for my music but two stores who you would think should have them given their expertise didn't.  one store wanted me to pay $100 for like about 256gb - outrageous.

on battlefield 4 my progress is as slow as a Chinese automobile because I would score much higher than before.

my neighbours have sex out on their porch and it annoys me and really does test my temperament.

I just have to tell you guys.  I have been away for a while.  show me some love. :s    

Comments

• tempo_rarity
    899 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    "I ain't doing anything illegal" 
    Rats!
    That excludes making a small fortune off of a clandestinely-shot sex tape and easily purchasing whatever you need  LOL
    (over emphasized) J u s t   K i d d i n g!

Seriously though , I think that by adding the BF4 score/automobile comparison , you've opened yourself up to One-Sixth of the entire worlds negative Karmic powers .
    You're potentially messing with some serious powers there bro .
    It might even be a part-cause of how you find yourself 'trapped' in the middle of your 'whine-field'  :tongue:  
  • CRAZY_EVAN1
    i am high value if you talk karma.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1277 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wow, bro sorry ti hear the studf your going through..
    Just remember, us having a bad day, on some spot in the world some person will never know what its like to own their own computer, a TV or even their own car, hell, even a place thats safe and secure they can call home..
  • CRAZY_EVAN1
    i have to be honest, hawk, that is terrible.
  • Toxic_CA
    783 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Your neighbors are doing what now?
  • CRAZY_EVAN1
    edited May 16
    Toxic_CA said:
    Your neighbors are doing what now?

should I be surprised?  they are gang members.