Problem with Eye on the Prize assignment.

Unit064
3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Eye for the prize is the starter scout assignment in Bf1. One of the assignment is to kill 5 enemies while using a sniper shield in one round. This is deemed too hard for many starter players, like me as the lack of versatility and very hard grind, and prevent the player from doing any advanced assignment. We would like this particular assignment to be removed.

Comments

• MurfCr
    1012 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    easy assignment....use shield in hills wait...head shot...move new location repeat...do it on a long game mode...like operations some place with long line of sight like emp. edge.
  • ElliotLH
    7314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sorry but that's an incredibly easy assignment. You don't even need to use a sniper rifle as you just have to be behind the shield - you can do it with an LMG if you wanted.

Operations or Frontlines are good bets since they're linear and games can last a while.
  • Unit064
    Well @ElliotLH and @MurfCr, I have a very difficult time with getting operation or frontline maps. You see, I live in a location (aka Thailand) with a good server is a very hard thing to find. I always get lag killed or time delayed.
  • Unit064
    edited May 10
    Oh wait. Conquest
    Post edited by Unit064 on
  • ElliotLH
    7314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 8
    Then do it in a game mode you can access easily. I'm only recommending those game modes since you're complaining about running out of tickets. It's a super easy assignment and is achievable by virtually anyone, beginner or veteran. I really don't mean to sound harsh but it's not like the one where you need to kill two planes with an LMG or a Behemoth with a Kolibri.

Took me all of 5 minutes to complete this one (right at the beginning of a Conquest map on Argonne by shooting at C flag from the back of B flag) and I absolutely suck as a sniper.
  • Unit064
    Thank you @ElliotLH I nailed it with your advice!