Looking for Platoon

5hadyBrady
445 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Looking for a platoon, however, I'm not really interested in registering to a bunch of random websites and filling out platoon applications. I don't want to use my email , and I'm not going to make a new email just to register to platoon websites and spend 20 minutes filling out an application when I don't even know if I'm wasting my time. I'm looking for a platoon. I use com. I play the objective of whatever the game mode is. If there are any platoons who are active and use a discord , or com in game , pls get back to me.

Comments

• jaymze420
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    PS4? Xbox or???

• s1mokey
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If your looking for a casual platoon you could join my group we play on the weekend. firestorm / conquest Xbox one
  • 5hadyBrady
    445 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I only play on PC