Please change my avatar i have a new player name

Wickid_Splat
148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hi, please change my forum avatar i have a new player name, thanks    Here is the link to the image

Comments

• Trokey66
    8797 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @LOLGotYerTags or @ragnarok013 I tried to help but the forum monster is hungry again!
  • Trokey66
    8797 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2019
    Hi, please change my forum avatar i have a new player name, thanks    Here is the link to the image

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ubsvi233xp0xvhz/splatsmall.jpg?dl=0

You need to go to gravatar.com to do it, the Mods cannot do it for you.

Cheers monster slayer!
    Post edited by Trokey66 on
  • Wickid_Splat
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ok thanks i made a better one anyway, when i woke up from my nap i looked at what i made before and i was like WTH, i was embarrassed lmao.....   so here is the new one but ill go put it in gravatar now :)

• IIPrest0nII
    2157 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @Wickid_Splat @Trokey66

Hello,

I have bad news. We can no longer change your avatars on the forums. Now only EA Community Managers and EA Moderators can do this for you. Feel free to contact @EA_Alexander or @EA_Rtas

Thanks!
  • Wickid_Splat
    @Wickid_Splat @Trokey66

Hello,

I have bad news. We can no longer change your avatars on the forums. Now only EA Community Managers and EA Moderators can do this for you. Feel free to contact @EA_Alexander or @EA_Rtas

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply, im just curious why it does not change anymore after we change it in Gravatar, strange.     So they wont let you do it anymore, what are you all going to do with all your free time when they finally take all the mods permissions away, thats just sad EA. 

Thanks again for the reply and the contacts :)  be well :)
  • Trokey66
    IIPrest0nII said:
    @Wickid_Splat @Trokey66

Hello,

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply, im just curious why it does not change anymore after we change it in Gravatar, strange.     So they wont let you do it anymore, what are you all going to do with all your free time when they finally take all the mods permissions away, thats just sad EA. 

Have you tried logging out then back in again?
  • Wickid_Splat
    Yes yesterday and early this morning. I even completely logged out of origin and cleared my dns cache and restarted my machine.  However the good news is that i just checked it again and its changed now YAYYYYY....   So you were right i guess its taking like 12 hours or something for the data to catch up.   Everything shows fine now, greeting is fine and also platoon general is showing correctly as well.   Thanks for your patience, issue resolved.    :)   I just need to be more patient lol
  • StarscreamUK
    7431 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @Wickid_Splat @Trokey66

Hello,

Thanks!

I'll play more games.