Weekly BF

Combined arms matchmaking loop

Kongo030
667 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
So if one of the four drops out while the round is loading you end up in an endless loop without options to get out but to restart the game. The game mode is dead but needed for the assignments. On top you take the worst map and make it mandatory to finish it twice.
There's no word to describe the person who came up with this.

Comments

• Ninyce
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 6
    You need to do it for Trial by Fire BUT you cant do it!!!

- if you join coop you enter conquest or squad conquest..
    - endless loadingscreens, you cant abort it you need to restart the game alt+f4
    - blackscreens alt+f4
    - lobbys with afk leader

is this how you gonna do it? srsly this game gets worse everyday.. just came from a conquest game where a cheater oneshot everything.. FIX this instead of adding new "content" that dont work either..

What about new maps? I play all time the same maps.. We dont need new gamemodes. We need new maps!!!

Edit: tried it now for 6 times do to combines arms. end up everytime in conquest..

greedy microtransactions but they dont care about everyhing. Money is all you want.. 10€ for a skin?? 

If you dont want anyone to keep playing this is the best way to do it. Im gettin sick of this. Battlefield is almost dead i guess
  • Bear626959
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When it works the game mode is awesome!

Please add all the maps.
  • Bear626959
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    CA is really good with matchmaking, however there is a lot of bugs with said matchmaking. Fix the loop and add all the locations and it will be an awesome co op mode.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    3095 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ninyce said:
    You need to do it for Trial by Fire
    You don't...
  • Redstripe101
    2560 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    combined arms was the reason for the delay, along with campaign. even test range baffles me how they just didnt build onto bf4s version. selecting my earned unlocks to use is that hard?
  • Ninyce
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Im tryn to do Combined Arms because ITS IN TRIAL OF FIRE!! If youre blind get some glasses..

My experience the last 30min for quickmatch easy. In this sequence:

joined death match
    joined combined arms, one guy left at briefing, cant do it with 3 people cuz it wont start
    joined squad conquest
    joined a afk squad with 2 guys (no mission. why do i join a random squad?? FOR WHAT???
    joined conquest
    joined squad conquest
    joined conquest

GG

Any changes? No they dont care. More modes and fancy skins. Thats more important as bugfixes..
    Who need Matchmaking for a gamemode that dont even work?? This game makes me mad wtf i dont wanna do this but this game forced me to!!

GET YOUR **** TOGETHER THIS GAME IS A MESS!!!