Weekly BF

Firestorm Rotations Update - So long and thanks for all the Duo!

Comments

• elMariachi42
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We love the Duomodus, too. So please bring it back.
    I don't want to join a team with unknown people when playing with a pal.
    This modus belongs to this game.

Or is your strategy to drive people off from playing Battlefield or EA games in general?
    If this is you goal, you are on a very good way.
    This really sucks. There should be a modues for teams with 1,2,3 and 4 people.  :|
  • jasayegh
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 12
    bring it back 
  • Conroy1988Mixer
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
  • LEXXZAN
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT
  • WithershinsI
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    WTF? Bring Duo back for **** sake, it’s only basic for the battle royal mode to have a duo mode alongside with solo and squad, every other br games are doing it. It is not a privillage!
  • Stink_Puppet
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bring back and leave duos. I just played squads all afternoon ( because duos was gone ) and guess what? My friend and I had to pair up with two strangers who would jump whenever totally ignoring us or any plan or just land in the same area and not help us while the other squads working together would wreck us. How fun. You know what else happened? We would get tossed into matches just us two....but against full squads. Just give us what we want we already paid. How about a server browser showing where the people are....then we could see if our matchmaking would go smoother by choosing a different mode. Those that want to play a specific type no matter what would know that there aren’t many people in their lobby. 
  • ASAP_JAN
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How the hell could they do this? This is actually insane!! Dice, you messed up big time!

So, I play with one friend of mine and this is what happens:

- finding squad takes ages, at least 4 minutes to start fs
    - we find a game finally, no one joined us and we are 2 against a squads of 4. Impossible to ENJOY the game because you can take out 1 or 2 enemies but then their remaining team mates show up
    - we finally show up with 4 guys after the fourth game we play in squad and they do not wear headsets. So much for any tactics involved. We start of by jumping out of the plane on complete different parts of the map because they don't wear any headsets or we are in a party

Truly disappointed, this will make you lose players, that's for sure!

• lionstyle777
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    PLEASE BRING BACK DUOS. TAKE AWAY SQUADS. ITS S*** ANYWAY. DUOS BRINGS THE BEST TACTICAL EXPERIENCE AND MANY MANY PEOPLE ONLY GOT 1 FRIEND TO PLAY WITH.

SOLO IS FUN BUT IA NOTHING COMPARED TO DUOS.
  • mWarLord
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Wtf did you again . I lost my intrest in your products. I dud not pre-order black ops 4 cause they remove campaign and purched bf5 instead because it had firestorm and campaign and now you idiots disabled duos . Best mod ever. We are not going to jump in your apex ****. No buy this year your next game. No buy. MW4 all the way
  • mWarLord
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ASAP_JAN wrote: »
    How the hell could they do this? This is actually insane!! Dice, you messed up big time!

- we find a game finally, no one joined us and we are 2 against a squads of 4. Impossible to ENJOY the game because you can take out 1 or 2 enemies but then their remaining team mates show up
    - we finally show up with 4 guys after the fourth game we play in squad and they do not wear headsets. So much for any tactics involved. We start of by jumping out of the plane on complete different parts of the map because they don't wear any headsets or we are in a party

Dont buy next game they bring out. They failed us many times
  • StalkinJungleCat
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I’m sick of my friend and I playing with kids who don’t have mics screwing us over in squads because they can’t communicate. BRING DUOS BACK NOW
  • Conroy1988Mixer
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
  • PAPIAS44
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ASAP_JAN said:

Exact same thing happens to me and my friend all the time . Please bring DUO back !!!

• shaunUK24
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Once again, another poor decision in removing duos.
  • ZombieEatingKid
    42 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What the [removed] are you doing? Get it back! 

You even made a vote last time, and 50% wanted to play duo. Solo and squad got 25% each....

They will do whatever they feel like.
    You must of realised that.
    Why would you make out bfv, has all these amazing features, when all you had to do, was rework, add fun features to BF1 version 2.

No, they decided to make it a blurry, campfest, halve finished piece of dog poo.

• sgt_Fartalot
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What the actual duck, what are u guys doing!? Duo is one of the main reasons to play firestorm 
  • sgt_Fartalot
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    also, when is review coming? Im tired of  quitting games beacus one in the squad dies at the start even if u win the encounter u have to quit the game and search for a new one to play togheter, thats bullshiz
  • AWulle
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bring back duo for EU
    Maybe make it F2P if player count is so important for you. 

Thx. 

• AWulle
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    And please stop adding and removing game modes. 
    Just add and tweak not remove, all you do is **** people off.

Thx/
  • ward78
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Add me to the list of disappointed customers who'd like to see Duo's back.

Firestorm Duo's had actually brought back some excitement to the BF series for me and my Battlefield mate. Always seemed to get in a game within 60-90secs. (EU PS4) and, personally, I actually think Duo's fits better with the ammo/weapon quantities that spawn. I've had the odd decent squad game but Duo's knocked it out the park for me. All it needed was the 'failed to join server...' errors to get fixed and that would have done me for ages.

Shame to see this go, hopefully DICE can bring this back. I don't really appreciate having my preferred game mode taken away to prop up someone elses preferred game mode. Why on earth would I reward this move by playing squad games now?