Firestorm Rotations Update - So long and thanks for all the Duo!

Comments

• Scuffed_Slides
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 14
    How is it that I can have more fun from a free game where they release. Solo, Duos, and Squads on release and then I buy this game from a AAA company and they release it then take it away. A free game has more features in it then your **** game that I had to go pay $60, I honestly don't know how you guys stay in business
    [Edited to conform to forum rules]
    Post edited by ragnarok013 on
  • CoyoteDriftCar
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How do we go forward in time and lose features? This company is absolute trash. Seriously will never buy another BF game after this. You idiots have completely lost your touch. It is all about the money. Cheap garbage servers with massive queue times and who the hell has 3 friends online at the same time anymore? Give us the versatility. You guys truly are terrible developers and community leaders. gg
  • renamed10s4ad0
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    LEXXZAN wrote: »
    What!? Just had a big vote about getting duo back, and now you guys remove it? Well, guess I'll uninstall for now.
    Btw, many players bought the game just for the Firestorm Duo, and now you guys remove it.... 

If you bought a $60 just to play the BR then that's all on you bud.
  • GirthQQuakes
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Now on my 4th, 5 minute que for solo, in North America, at 10pm. This game development manager needs to be fired. Please?!
  • AWulle
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So yea, playing squads with my duo mate...

5 min match making to end up 2 vs 4 vs 4 vs 4 etc. 
    And not just one time. Game after game after game when i que with 1 friend its just the two of us.

Taking an objective is so unfair, its takes double the time before the flag is taken and then we get rushed by a 4 man squad.
    We did manage to take out 4 man squads but if they are a bit decent its so hard.

We got in 2nd place 3 time in a row but in the endgame its nearly impossible to fight of 4 man squads with V1's , artillery strikes, tanks and the possibility to constantly revive each other.

Its so unfair, we dont deserve this.

Bring back duo ASAP, please. 

And TBH, if you guys planned on adding and removing duo's all the time, i wish you guys never added duo in the first place

• LEXXZAN
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 14
    What!? Just had a big vote about getting duo back, and now you guys remove it? Well, guess I'll uninstall for now.
    Btw, many players bought the game just for the Firestorm Duo, and now you guys remove it.... 

I said ''many'' players bought the game just for the Firestorm Duo. That doesn't mean I did it. And for the people who did buy BF only for the BR part, there's nothing wrong with that, is it?

We got promised that Duo's was gonna stay. So I don't really see your point?
  • snabelkraft
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Why are you even commenting on a BR-thread? Just go back to play storymode. BR is not for you anyway ;) 
  • RustyBullet3
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There are other BattleRoyals that have the Duo mode and they let it to attract a specific Duo mode clientele. If you start to trust the behavior of the NOOBS who prefer to squad because they are too bad to handle Duo and they feel safer squad you are shot in the foot as did the team BO4 a wanting to please the incompetent in gaming, you run away from the gamer base that represents your BattleRoyale.
  • GirthQQuakes
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 14
    Difficulty getting a match in solo, regardless of time of day. Guess its time to remove that too? 

While you're at it, please remove the management from your payroll. Thanks Dice! 
  • ASAP_JAN
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    OMG, every squad game I try to start I end up playing with just my friend, so 2 against squads of 4 Or it takes 4 minutes to find a squad and another 4 minutes to find a game?

What kind of update is this? What is the real fkng reason to kill duos???
  • knottyash40
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is insane, why remove it I loved this game mode, may stop playing altogether as squads take forever to load and you don’t always pair up, solo is boring but loved duo

Why???
  • knottyash40
    2v4 is taking the p**s, totally spoilt this game, who thinks these things up?
  • knottyash40
    Just got another no pairing, I’m stopping playing firestorm now, loved absolutely loved playing duo, thanks for ruining it
  • CrocHunter27
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ill be just happy to be able to find a game! ill take your 2vs4 games haha! hopefully with the new tweeks we might be able to find a game in Aussie Land.. but please bring back duo's for everyone..
  • exetray
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My biggest dissapointment so far in BFV history. I was waiting for DUO since the launch of firestorm, finaly it came out ... for a few days?? I loved every minute of it! I dont have many people to play BFV (guess why). So the best way to enjoy the game and teamplay is DUO.

It is impossible to play SQUAD for me and many more people. My buddy and i have to:
    1) wait 3 min for a full team, just to watch them quit in the first seconds of the lobby OR start with only 2 of us, just like over 80% of the time
    2) people leaving games midgame
    3) jumping immidiatly of the plaine and doing theire own bussiness, resulting in death in 2 min (WHY do they even matchmaking for squad?)
    4) 90% of the people are not at the same skill level as we are
    5) 2 vs 4 situations. Meeting full (clan) squad, RIP. Randoms passed away in the first few minutes of the game (totaly worth the previous waiting time!!)

SOLUTION:
    Quit Firestorm? Because SOLO is just a half game (no revive mechanic, no teamplay). In SQUAD our chances to win are cut by over 70% from the base. NO fun at all.
  • RakiBwoah
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    PORCODIO che cazzo vi dice mai il cervello a voi della dice, c'era cod come gioco di **** e non serviva batterlo, complimenti nel caso aveste voluto solo far incazzare una manica di gente diocane
  • Wumm3n1Zer
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 16
    sad to say so, but that´s the final battlefield to me... cant find any more words... people want duo back but U simply know better...
    Post edited by Wumm3n1Zer on
  • PavelCZ1982
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Are you kidding? Seriously? Duo mode is the most fun in firestorm. 
  • LEXXZAN
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Get off your high horse and give us Duo's back, please! This is a joke.
  • Vanticate
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When you get BFV only for playing Firestorm duo with a mate... what an absolute shitshow. It hurts none to keep the mode active, seriously wtf?