Firestorm Rotations Update - So long and thanks for all the Duo!

Comments

• Vanticate
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    And thanks for letting us play 2vs4 with 6 minutes waiting time OH JOY!
  • Vanticate
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There are other BattleRoyals that have the Duo mode and they let it to attract a specific Duo mode clientele. If you start to trust the behavior of the NOOBS who prefer to squad because they are too bad to handle Duo and they feel safer squad you are shot in the foot as did the team BO4 a wanting to please the incompetent in gaming, you run away from the gamer base that represents your BattleRoyale.

QFT, social randoms will squad. getting a mate online to play when everyone has kids is alot easier then getting 4 together ti play
  • DED04EK
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have only one friend to play with! Bring DUO back!
  • elMariachi42
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Now I'm playing with my fried 2 vs 4 in Squad mod. If this goes on I guess this will be our last Battlefield and we were playing since Battlefield 42 ! :s
    After he left I tried Single mode. It was fine until I crashed into two people playing together in Single Mod. Why should I go on playing this game with this crap happening?
    Bring duo back and add a 3vs3 mode like in Pubg. A 8vs8 mode could be fun too.

• mobius631
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    PartWelsh said:

Morning folks -

For those loading up Firestorm today, a note that we have removed Duo from the rotation.

Why is Duo leaving?

Duo received an overwhelmingly positive reaction at launch. It debuted during a weekend, and was initially done so only as an early first look at the mode. Duo was originally designed as a limited time offering similar to Grind and Rush, and featured as limited time content in Chapter 3.

When Duo was first removed, you told us that you wanted to see it come back and we were happy to support.

Since then, we’ve seen more folks jump back into Squads mode, with less preferring to Firestorm it up in Duo - so we’re going to get back to the original plan today and we’ve disabled it’s matchmaking.

Will Duo return?

As with other limited time modes, we never say never. We're confident that we'll see it again!

Limited Time Gamemodes

Similar to Firestorm, the core Battlefield experience receives plenty of rotation of temporary modes like Grind, Rush, Squad Conquest, and soon - Outpost.

We’re going to look at ways to ensure that you all have the opportunity to enjoy these modes after their initial availability, without compromising the matchmaking experiences for players who’d prefer to stay with the base game modes.

This is something we’re exploring as part of the development of Private Games which you can read more about here. We’ll keep you updated on that as we build out the feature via Community Broadcasts like this.

Please do let us know what you think below,

Freeman

• mobius631
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    hello i believe it nice if you have duos again some people dont like to play squad for example me if i had more people to play this game squad is great but most of the time i only have one more player so that way we just play together please just add duos some people preferred it more that squad thank 
  • Tisbore
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think Duo should be permanent.

On more than one occurrence my friend and I joined group firestorm and it took forever to find a game and eventually just threw us two into a group game. 2vs4 and etc.. quite the challenge.

• WithershinsI
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Bring duo back!!!
  • DED04EK
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Now I'm playing with my fried 2 vs 4 in Squad mod. If this goes on I guess this will be our last Battlefield and we were playing since Battlefield 42 ! :s
    After he left I tried Single mode. It was fine until I crashed into two people playing together in Single Mod. Why should I go on playing this game with this crap happening?
    Bring duo back and add a 3vs3 mode like in Pubg. A 8vs8 mode could be fun too.

The same thing! we play 2 vs full squad 
  • RakiBwoah
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So, no answer by this team of genius, ill quit battlefield 5, well done team you are amazing on lose your player!
  • WhalenNation
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 25
    Came back for firestorm duos and left when it was removed. Just came back for a bit and 2 person squads is super fun, good choice, we didn't have awful time at all.  You won't reclaim the lost players from this choice but you probably don't care because they already bought the game. bye forever.
    Post edited by WhalenNation on
  • Kattegat_Twin
    855 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Seriously, guys. Stop removing modes. Making them limited time events just annoys the players. It's a really, really bad idea, OK? Stop it. Thanks.
  • gabwolf94
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    but it costs you so much to put the DUO ??? you have wasted the battleroyal on your platform, congratulations! while your COD type competitors are making great strides forward and you ??? you take 1 step forward and then 3 times back!
  • IZRANA
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Keep me posted when you get the duets back. I hope you realized you **** yourself.
  • MurkaZzz
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    To Dice and EA!
    What is the point in giving comments here when you dont answer back or care about what your users/customers say?
    I have been playing BF series since quite a long time back and has always enjoyed it but since bfv was released and with all this crappy idea of just having game modes on limited times I guess I'm fed up with your imaginary universe and not caring about your customers. Why not give your customers The choice to Choose whether they want to play duo or any other game mode when they like. I'm sorry to say that I think that Dice is about to loose their fanbase with this odd strategy. I haven't seen one singel positive feedback from the community saying this strateg is a good thing. How about you start reading what the customers say and do as they want for a change.
    And that's all I have to say about that.
  • StalkinJungleCat
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You need to fix that bug that lets you get on to the map and loot during to pregame in Firestorm. it really screws everyone over because there is no loot and ruins the game all together.
  • StalkinJungleCat
    And fix the flying I should never be falling straight down if I’m pushing forward. Absolutely ridiculous
  • StalkinJungleCat
    Fix the looting, I should be able to rapidly push X to pickup weapons and ammo as I’m running over them. Too many times I have run over to a weapon and not been able to pick up the gun so I am just running away from fire with ammo get the right fixes done
  • full951
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Try not to disrespect your player base and listen to what they tell you. There's a lot of toxic comments I know, but it's out of passion and love for the franchise. If they didn't care at all, you would not even get the hate. Now you don't have enough players for duos. Now there's not millions of passionate players to line your pockets with micro transactions. I know you guys wanna disregard toxic criticism but that's where truthful sentiment is found. Listen to your playerbase
  • full951
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    LEXXZAN wrote: »

Please listen to the community and bring back Duo's and fix your lobby countdown while you're on it. Counting down from 60 sec when lobby is full is a waste of time.

Seriously. As proven by the Wall glitch, the entire map is already loaded in