Firestorm Rotations Update - So long and thanks for all the Duo!

Comments

• elvergonmexicano
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Please bring duos back. Everyone wants it. If you are so interested in removing stuff remove all the glitches, cheaters and bugs that the game has.  
  • Temetry
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Please put duos back permanently. Me and my mates really enjoy it.

Most people do not have enough mates online to fill a full squad for squad mode.

Even so, my squad play experience if we do not fill a squad is the same as other members on this forum:

Wait with 2 players for 4 minutes, at which point the game decides it can’t match you into a squad and you start 2 v 4. Interestingly we never faced long waits for duo games on PS4 in EU

Plus we don’t like playing squads with randoms even when the squads do get filled, as they don’t co-ordinate and you end up 2 v 4 anyway.

Part of the reason you may be struggling for numbers on the firestorm servers is that many players have limited game time (i.e. we have jobs and families) and much of that is therefore dedicated to the weekly tide of war events and the chapter rewards. In between those, we do like to play some firestorm, but for most of us, fitting that in on top of a tides of war event is not possible.

Firestorm is a really interesting addition to bf that has a lot of potential to it, but for most players you are restricting them to single player mode, as they can’t fill a squad and don’t want the issues of playing with randoms. And for a lot of players, Solo is not as appealing as playing with your mates, but that option is essentially limited to the odd occasion you have 3 other mates online at the same time....which is hardly ever for most of us.

Please just put it back and leave it. It feels like you are alienating your own player base, and that will only mean fewer people bothering with this game mode, and moreover, fewer players bothering with battlefield V. Which is a shame for me, as despite all of the issues, I found bfV to be a real step forward in the series.
  • ZombieEatingKid
    42 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    AWulle wrote: »
    And please stop adding and removing game modes. 
    Just add and tweak not remove, all you do is **** people off.

Thx/

They have to make out, they are adding exciting game modes.
    Just more bs.
  • gabwolf94
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    o ma ve lo dico in italiano perchè mi son rotto le scatole..............le rimettete queste duo!!!!!!!!!!!!! dio...........
  • RakiBwoah
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Oooooooooooooooo vi muovete cazzo? tornate ste duo
  • gabwolf94
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    eiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii turn on the server duo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dio...........................
  • SirSpectacle
    771 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Bring back duos in Europe and North America where the playerbase is large enough to support 3 different Firestorm modes.
  • gabwolf94
    dai cazzoooooooooooooooo rimettete ste DUO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kobe1233
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BriNg BaCk DuOs
  • gabwolf94
    io sto ancora aspettando queste duo................maledetti !
  • GP-Caliber
    643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Bring back duos in Europe and North America where the playerbase is large enough to support 3 different Firestorm modes.

they wont do it. imagine adding something the community wants.
  • RakiBwoah
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    U are losing so many players, im not gonna buy any other bf from now cuz of your decision, have fun dice! 
  • gabwolf94
     I after the **** you are doing one after the other I have uninstalled your game! you developers have ruined a wonderful game and you have come to scrape the bottom, it is not possible with all the ways you have invented continue to remove, put them back and take them off again, I have no more words, you are crap. At this point I'm so sorry for this game, but I'm back on Call of Duty where things work !! shame!!!!!!!!!!
  • scottith
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm a die hard fan. Getting each BF day one. Can tell you this. IL not be getting the next one.