Battlelog app is causing the communication errors and killing the game play.

TokenJ
4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
The battlelog app is garbage. I only use the website. But I too would like to just see it in the game. As this is a feature that does not work in game. Any blue screens are from this it is not your console.

Comments

• TokenJ
    For those with playstations, I made a community Fix The Glitch. I been in contact with EA and Playstation on resolving the issue. EA knows there is an issue with their battlefields and are not taking the proper time to fix them. We as consumers are getting ripped off. Battlefield 4 has been out way to long for these issues to keep happening. Join my community Fix The Glitch. Only in numbers, we will be heard. I'm tried of getting ripped off, I pay full price, I want a full game is that to much to ask...
  • TokenJ
    Please if you ever glitched out on one of the battlefields with a blue screen, and weapons, tags, maps slowly disappear or all at once, I'm taking a stand and holding EA accountable for their games on consoles. Make a post on here. it is not our fault their selling faulty merchandise. bf4 has been out way to long and still heavily played so why is EA not fixing this.