Weekly Debrief

Duos removed, seriously!?

1235»

Comments

• GirthQQuakes
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They can't keep solos running on PC either. Even with reduced number of players required, games are only available during prime time. BF5 failed hard. 
  • adamwounder
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You know I think it's time the community fights back and call Microsoft and demand a refund for this game .. Don't know about all you guys but I paid 90 plus dollars and then spent 40 bucks on coins when duos was in ... thats a lot of money to not be able to play a mode i love ... Dice you may be rolling out the door ....
  • adamwounder
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Are you guys even intrested in this game any more to do the right thing ... or are you working on the next battlefield Already ... sad that you guys can't come on here and voice your side ... does the voices of this community not mean any thing any more ... if so you might as well shut these form sites down ...
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13078 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Threads merged with the highest replied thread.

• Bekker_JS1
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 15
    Put duo back and leave it. Everybody asks for it. If there are not enough players make the circle smaller and start with 40 players. Nobody cares how large the circle is but lots of ppl like duo's.
    SO LEAVE IT...
    DID YOU READ THAT..... LEAVE IT
    [edited for profanity]
    Post edited by ragnarok013 on
  • ragnarok013
    3237 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Moved to Firestorm section.
  • Girthonator
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My dear God.

Duos was the only reason I played bf5. Simple. You took it away, i and many others stopped playing. It came back and I was so pleased the community's voice was heard.
    What happened next? IT GOT RE-REMOVED?!?!?!!? What in the actual f is this company smoking.
  • Camax1de
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I really havent played Firestorm since Duo was removed.. I dont wish to play with randoms, I don't want to play alone, and usualy there are not 4 friends online at the same time who has cared to pay for BFV to get Firestorm - so Duo was the way to play for me, and it's no longer there.. I think it was a big mistake to make Firestorm included in the BFV package rather than a standalone.. keybinds mixing between the two modes mean I have messed up my BFV keybindings to get good Firestorm keybinds - so I also no longer play the base Battlefield V game since I'd have to swap out lots of keybinds to do so (messing then up my Firestorm keybinds). Also few players join in on a game with such a high pricetag, unless they already wanted to play BFV. And I'm quite sure alot of the people playing Duo would not jump over to Solo or Squad if Duo was missing.. as playing two people in a Squad game gets boring quickly as the game becomes (avoid enemy contact as you are inferior).. I think Firestorm is great - so is BFV - but both games are messed up for me to play in the current state of things.. :/
  • L0oNer
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    WTF Now we don't have the option to play duo's, we now wait so long to squad up with randomers that the auto queuing gives up and joins 2 players into squad mode it makes to sense!!!!
  • Lawson
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    what witchcraft is this ffs u killing battlefield!  
  • Frakker
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Are you guys f...... kidding me with this!!!!! Why remove Duo’s??? Don’t tell me you can’t spare a little server capacity from one of the other game modes, you could for example stop wasting your time and capacity with crap like fortress, that is the biggest waste of time ever.
    Duo worked and a lot of people loved it, you really get nothing out playing squad, when you’re only 2 people, even if you’re playing with 2 other random players.
    If it ain’t broke, don’t f...... fix it!!!!
  • Vanticate
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Any kind of update on this would be great. Not gonna play squads with randoms for long before ditching this game. Belive it or not, but some people bought it for Duo BR gaming....
  • VVaxDaddy
    132 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've actually been giving solos a chance... And it takes way longer for me to find a game than it did with duos, so clearly the issue wasn't the playercounts in duos.

Solos should have been removed, not duos. Battlefield has always advertised itself on encouraging teamwork anyhow, and the vehicles in Firestorm really need more than one person to use effectively.
  • hindaweos
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 12
    please bring back duos mode again in firestorm
  • Berebertje
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So @DICE, in light of your new communications strategy (https://www.ea.com/games/battlefield/battlefield-5/news/battlefield-v-update-ryan-mcarthur?isLocalized=true) Please bring back duo's like the majority of players would like... I would get me to play the game again (I've had to go to PUBG to play duo's... how's that...?)
  • Colonel_Kilgore1
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm assuming since the code already exists so should be easy to bring back duos.  The player base is nonexistant anyways.  I  think at this point more people would play it than the other game modes.  SP queues are horrific and can never get a  full squad.