Buff tanks

Woodlbrad
472 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
They are awful in firestorm easily destroyed with panzerfausts which aren't even rare and the weaponry is a joke they tickle ppl better off going for road kills its insane. This game has the worst tanks I've ever seen its a disgrace there not lethal whatsoever.

Comments

• Wboson
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Almost final ring, 2 left in our squad, only 1 mag left on our weapons. Enemy squad called armored truck. I snuck it from them. When they came to take it they were 2 easy kills from drivers seat.
    Talking about useless vehicles.

A well placed Staghound can easily take down 2 squads in 2 mins, I´ve been on the side of the barrel where bullets exit;)

NO, don´t make it another sniper\tank\plane camp fest as BF1 was and the level to BFV MP was buffed to. BF FS is well balanced as it is. Just those matchmaking times and glitches.
  • GirthQQuakes
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I had a DIRECT hit on an enemy player with a heavy tank shell. Broke his armor. Wow Dice. 

I know this game isnt about realism but a person surviving a tank round to the chest? That's not fun. 
  • TTZ_Dipsy
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 16
    They don't need to buff tanks at all - What they NEED to do is reduce the amount of explosives you can find/carry. I don't think I've played a single match where I didn't have 6 Panzers and either 4 grenade launchers or 4 AT rifle grenades for most of the round